13.12.1974: Reims Cathedrále Notre-Dame

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

13.12.1974: Reims Cathedrále Notre-Dame

Post by hansx »

A recording from the TT vol. 30. A famous recording. A must for any fan, I guess.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

This was supposed to be released on a double CD by the infamous Bootmoon. Watever happened to them.????

I have the Live Improvised boot of the show. I hear it's quite rare these days.
24db

Post by 24db »

I wonder if the band really knew about the bomb threat that night?
24db

Post by 24db »

interesting to see that Klaus D Mueller (KDM) was the stage manager that night
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:interesting to see that Klaus D Mueller (KDM) was the stage manager that night
:shock: Don't like him very much...sent a letter to him a long time ago and got a really cheeky reply. First thing he commented on was my poor handwriting.. :x
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:interesting to see that Klaus D Mueller (KDM) was the stage manager that night
:shock: Don't like him very much...sent a letter to him a long time ago and got a really cheeky reply. First thing he commented on was my poor handwriting.. :x
:roll: says it all John :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
is your handwriting poor though? ;)

No, seriously I have read on many occassions that KDM can be rather abrassive, but he's delt with Klaus's affairs for years...so I guess we all owe him one, whatever we think of him.
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Interesting I didn't know that.
24db

Post by 24db »

SequenceC wrote:
Interesting I didn't know that.
I read it in a Eurock interview with KDM (online) today dude
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:
is your handwriting poor though? ;)

No, seriously I have read on many occassions that KDM can be rather abrassive, but he's delt with Klaus's affairs for years...so I guess we all owe him one, whatever we think of him.
Not that poor to merit a comment when all I wanted was to ask a few questions. Give him some credit though he did send a quick reply. I can't for the life of me find the letter though. :roll: :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

I wonder if the planned French documentary on this concert will ever be released
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

24db wrote:I wonder if the planned French documentary on this concert will ever be released
Yes, wander what's happening with that. Did you get contacted by that guy for research help? It would be very interesting to watch.

I've got the audio recording and read articles, etc on the gig. Must say, it's not a concert I listen to that much, much prefer other TD concerts, although the sound quality is very good, much better than other concert recordings around that era.
24db

Post by 24db »

SequenceC wrote:
24db wrote:I wonder if the planned French documentary on this concert will ever be released
Yes, wander what's happening with that. Did you get contacted by that guy for research help? It would be very interesting to watch.

I've got the audio recording and read articles, etc on the gig. Must say, it's not a concert I listen to that much, much prefer other TD concerts, although the sound quality is very good, much better than other concert recordings around that era.
yes I did :)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

yes I did

and...... :?:
24db

Post by 24db »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
yes I did

and...... :?:
and...nothing, I sent the geezer some material and I've heard nothing since...ball's in their court etc