gazz collins

GAZZ
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GAZZ »

full sound and light rehearsals are now booked ,the first one being on november 9, and i am really looking forward to it. the flyers have been done and the posters are in the process of being done . so once again here are the details of my forthcoming concert.

"THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT 2010"
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 23rd
THE LITTLE THEATRE DONCASTER
TICKETS £6.00
DOORS OPEN 8PM
BOX OFFICE [01302] 340422
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so for all you TD fans who are thinking of travelling up to doncaster for my feb 2010 concert i will tell you that the best and nearest accomodation to the venue is the new premier inn hotel [2 mins away from venue/ 5 mins away from train station] which is situated in the market area of doncaster [opp the minster]. also check out the regent hotel again about 2 mins away,the danum hotel [2 mins away] and a little further away [about 10 mins] is the earl of doncaster and the rockingham arms [opposite each other]. for b and b's look on thorne road [ 4 0r 5 good ones] again no more than 10 mins walk to the little theatre venue. :roll: gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll:
AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I hope this was a success for you Gazz and an enjoyable evening :)
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

its been a mad couple of weeks the "SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT" as a performance went fantastic and was recorded and available as a 2 disc set by the time i come up to london so if anyone wants a copy of this aswell as any of my previous cds please leave your list on this page. the concert 2 disc as always is fully sleeved and is £10.00.
gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GLIMMER [2010]
UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT [3 TRACK E.P] LTD EDITION [2010]
THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT [2 DISC SET] [2010]
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

currently starting work on the 6th album and being kept very busy.don't seem t have much time to post here these days .. so if i don,t get chance to speak to all my good friends in the tdba before april 1st i will see you all at the fan meet and have a few beverages !!. i don't know who is organizing the raffle for the fan meet but i will donate a copy of each of my albums aswell as a copy of the single as prizes [6 items in total]. i hope i do get chance to post before the concert but if not i look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new aswell. see you soon.

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GLIMMER [2010]
UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT [3 TRACK E.P] [LTD EDITION] [2010]
THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT [2 DISC] [2010]
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

Have just uploaded another video to youtube. the song is from the "GLIMMER" album and is titled "ELECTRIC BRAE" the video features
images from my recent "SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT". i hope you enjoy it!! gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ COLLINS wrote:currently starting work on the 6th album and being kept very busy.don't seem t have much time to post here these days .. so if i don,t get chance to speak to all my good friends in the tdba before april 1st i will see you all at the fan meet and have a few beverages !!. i don't know who is organizing the raffle for the fan meet but i will donate a copy of each of my albums aswell as a copy of the single as prizes [6 items in total]. i hope i do get chance to post before the concert but if not i look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new aswell. see you soon.

AERIAL SUITE [2008]
CITIZEN [2009]
RETURN TO EDEN [2009]
GLIMMER [2010]
UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT [3 TRACK E.P] [LTD EDITION] [2010]
THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT [2 DISC] [2010]

Put me down for a copy of you live Opus Gazz - cheers 8)
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

No problem tim,i will be bringing some down to london with me aswell as the rest of the cd's .