Frank van Olst, Netherlands
No votes
Gábor Gerényi, Hungary
No votes
Gerard McManus, Ireland
14%

Total votes: 14

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

I voted for Pogofish in this group and in particular pogofish 1.

Very sorry Andy, whilst I think your photos are superior (I love the ones of Bernhard and Edgar), they're isn't one that has all the members of the group in the same shot, which is what probably what you want on the back of the DVD.

Pogofish seems to have captured the whole band in a relatively non-embarrassing poses and TQ's pose is darned right imperious.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:I voted for Pogofish in this group and in particular pogofish 1.

Very sorry Andy, whilst I think your photos are superior (I love the ones of Bernhard and Edgar), they're isn't one that has all the members of the group in the same shot, which is what probably what you want on the back of the DVD.

Pogofish seems to have captured the whole band in a relatively non-embarrassing poses and TQ's pose is darned right imperious.
:D no problem Chris, if you can't vote for your favourite then what's the point?

I took about 200 shots of the whole band but wanted to do something different...for 'me' first
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I have voted but ill keep it to myself.
Nero

Post by Nero »

I voted for Gerard McManus - I like his aerial photo of the opera house with people's shadows in front - a very cool artistic pic.
24db

Post by 24db »

Nero wrote:I voted for Gerard McManus - I like his aerial photo of the opera house with people's shadows in front - a very cool artistic pic.
excellent shot that
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nero wrote:I voted for Gerard McManus - I like his aerial photo of the opera house with people's shadows in front - a very cool artistic pic.
Wonderful shot but there is no way i could have stood up there to take it :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
excellent shot that
Yep. Very good photo. Wish I'd known that you could get up those towers, I'd have loved to have seen the view for myself
Nero

Post by Nero »

epsilon75 wrote:
Wonderful shot but there is no way i could have stood up there to take it :oops:
Are you terrified of heights? What about flying? So it must be a special sacrifice for you to join TD gigs abroad - it's the music that overcomes all obstacles....!!

:wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nero wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Are you terrified of heights? What about flying? So it must be a special sacrifice for you to join TD gigs abroad - it's the music that overcomes all obstacles....!!

:wink:
Spot on Nero.........im terrified of heights and flying,the only thing that pushes me on is the music and the maestro..........there is no other reason :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Could be Armitage Shanks :mrgreen: :wink:
"Armitage Shanks, but then who doesn't?" Classic Barry Cryer quote!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Which photo are you going to vote for, Mick?
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
ouch...Barry, what were you thinking of? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Classic Mick :lol:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

In this vote, for some strange reason, only three voters out of thirteen have said who they voted for. Perhaps some photographers are getting their family and friends to vote for them?

:!: :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

I did not vote at all.
You could vote until 18 november, but at this moment it is not possible to vote anymore, see timestamp of this message. My timezone is GMT-12

Peter