TD (and KS) at Loreley prog rock festival

krismopompas
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by krismopompas »

intercorni wrote:Ich warte noch auf die offizielle Bestätigung.
ist jetzt offiziell :)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Janus

Post by Janus »

Here's a MySpace related link also guys :
http://www.myspace.com/nightoftheprog
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I'm likely to attend this gig.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:I'm likely to attend this gig.
nice one mate, good to see you'll be getting the chance to see them this year
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

nice one, you definately not going to Holland?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Will be good to see you there JP 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

What a great line up...all worth seeing. 8)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

cantosis wrote:
Well, if I win the tickets in the tombola, no problemo... The thing is that this year I do not earn nearly as much as last year. After some thinking I decided it was financial suicide if I went, and stupidly returned my Eindhoven ticket for stuff at the Groove Shop. (The ticket was bought to be on the safe side).
As I'm still new on the labour market, I did not bear in mind, that my efforts of last year would pay off this year... In fact I just have received 30 work days of vacation with wages (noticably higher this years monthly income). Had I saved the ticket I could have gone to Eindhoven, but I did not the predict the vacation compensation, so it's very embarrasing for me... However I am very positive, as I still have the chance to see them on Loreley :D

If Thorsten plays some Berlin gigs, I might choose them instead as I prefer Berlin to Festivals. :)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:
Will be good to see you there JP 8)
You too CJ :)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

sparrow wrote:What a great line up...all worth seeing. 8)
Whatever happened to Marillion :?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Well, if I win the tickets in the tombola, no problemo... The thing is that this year I do not earn nearly as much as last year. After some thinking I decided it was financial suicide if I went, and stupidly returned my Eindhoven ticket for stuff at the Groove Shop. (The ticket was bought to be on the safe side).
As I'm still new on the labour market, I did not bear in mind, that my efforts of last year would pay off this year... In fact I just have received 30 work days of vacation with wages (noticably higher this years monthly income). Had I saved the ticket I could have gone to Eindhoven, but I did not the predict the vacation compensation, so it's very embarrasing for me... However I am very positive, as I still have the chance to see them on Loreley :D

If Thorsten plays some Berlin gigs, I might choose them instead as I prefer Berlin to Festivals. :)

after my job finishing I am having second thoughts about going to Holland, If I dont find a job within the next two weeks I probably wont go.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Damn... I'm really sorry hear to that Matthew. It's a very frustrating situation, I hope you manage to come up with a solution. I hope you don't back out too early, your luck could change (like mine just did)

I just checked my bank balance, it just proved that I also paid too much tax last year, so I'm getting a very decent sum back.... So I have now booked for the Loreley Festival (all three days), and nothing will keep me back this time. 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:Damn... I'm really sorry hear to that Matthew. It's a very frustrating situation, I hope you manage to come up with a solution. I hope you don't back out too early, your luck could change (like mine just did)

I just checked my bank balance, it just proved that I also paid too much tax last year, so I'm getting a very decent sum back.... So I have now booked for the Loreley Festival (all three days), and nothing will keep me back this time. 8)
Thats great news for you. I have paid for my ticket and flight so hopefully I`ll still make it, its 50/50 at the moment, if I don`t make it maybe you can take the ticket of me if your able to go at short notice.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I actually feel a little bad about this, but if anything goes wrong you are welcome to email me.