TD (and KS) at Loreley prog rock festival

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

don't forget you'd need ID and your password to get in lads
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:don't forget you'd need ID and your password to get in lads
I know, this must be sorted with Groove. I still hope that Matt makes it anyway.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:don't forget you'd need ID and your password to get in lads
I know, this must be sorted with Groove. I still hope that Matt makes it anyway.

figers crossed, ill drop you an email if i am unable to go. I am sure we could sort something out with Kes with the ticket if I dont make it.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I more than anything hope you will go!
timer

Post by timer »

Matt & JP, I hope things sort themseleves out for yourselves - it would be great to see you both at either gig. 8)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

timer wrote:Matt & JP, I hope things sort themseleves out for yourselves - it would be great to see you both at either gig. 8)
I'm 100% to be at Loreley (ticket was ordered yesterday), winning in the Tombola will be my best chance to go to Eindhoven... :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Pertou wrote:
timer wrote:Matt & JP, I hope things sort themseleves out for yourselves - it would be great to see you both at either gig. 8)
I'm 100% to be at Loreley (ticket was ordered yesterday), winning in the Tombola will be my best chance to go to Eindhoven... :wink:
I thought the Tombola didn't cover the Eindhoven show ! as it is completely sold out. :(
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

BONUS No. 2: Those registering until the 1st of March will take part at a TOMBOLA which provides a total of
10 FREE ENTRY TICKETS (2 tickets per person) for one of the TD concerts in 2008 (excluding the EF April
concert in Eindhoven as it is totally sold out).
Silly me :roll: :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

Pertou wrote:
BONUS No. 2: Those registering until the 1st of March will take part at a TOMBOLA which provides a total of
10 FREE ENTRY TICKETS (2 tickets per person) for one of the TD concerts in 2008 (excluding the EF April
concert in Eindhoven as it is totally sold out).
But I think TD do need to hurry up a little :wink:
you are right JP.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I'll be sorry to miss anyone who doesn't make it to Eindhoven.... sadly I cannot make it to Lorely though. I hope you have a great time.

(PS - Jacob - you could make it to Eindhoven for some drinkies if you were feeling bored ;-) )
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!