Cancelled US 2001 tour

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:I was ready to go see tangerine dream concert in Denver since I got the News its was cancelled. :x

Upset and disappointer. :evil:
Annoying to say the least :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

To be honest i dont think you could really blame the band at the time :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:To be honest i dont think you could really blame the band at the time :arrow:
I agree...don't forget we don't always have the facts behind why tours are pulled, such as the cancelled tours of Germany in 1979 and 1999
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

epsilon75 wrote:To be honest i dont think you could really blame the band at the time :arrow:
Formula 1 held their Grand Prix in the US and that was only a few weeks after 9/11. The TD tour was much later if I recall.

America could have used a good dose of TD after the insanity that was delivered that September day.

They should have come. That way, the bad guys don't win.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
I agree...don't forget we don't always have the facts behind why tours are pulled, such as the cancelled tours of Germany in 1979 and 1999
Well i guess we will never know unless EF tells us in his book........
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Well i guess we will never know unless EF tells us in his book........
It was only recently I heard the true story of the cancellation of some of the '77 tour... falling off a horse my @rse!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

I know the venue promoter in Milwaukee was none to happy about this, they never want to deal with TD, but I have tried to correct this.........and you know what?? there are other venues.....so too bad!!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

rattymouse wrote:
Formula 1 held their Grand Prix in the US and that was only a few weeks after 9/11. The TD tour was much later if I recall.

America could have used a good dose of TD after the insanity that was delivered that September day.

As Michael Moore pointed out, the only flights allowed in/out of the US, following 9/11, were ferrying those related to Bin Laden, to whichever safe haven they desired.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
rattymouse wrote:

As Michael Moore pointed out, the only flights allowed in/out of the US, following 9/11, were ferrying those related to Bin Laden, to whichever safe haven they desired.
Michael is full of it recently ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
rattymouse wrote: Formula 1 held their Grand Prix in the US and that was only a few weeks after 9/11. The TD tour was much later if I recall.

Whatever you think of the guy, he makes the US administration nervous. I think it's a good thing, they are looking over their shoulder!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: As Michael Moore pointed out, the only flights allowed in/out of the US, following 9/11, were ferrying those related to Bin Laden, to whichever safe haven they desired.
Whatever you think of the guy, he makes the US administration nervous. I think it's a good thing, they are looking over their shoulder!
hmmm nervous people in control of the nuclear trigger..I feel safer already ;)...I know what you mean though Mick, however MM (if you check what he says) isn't always 100% correct, but then again if he was he probably wouldn't have an argument or for that matter a movie
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: As Michael Moore pointed out, the only flights allowed in/out of the US, following 9/11, were ferrying those related to Bin Laden, to whichever safe haven they desired.
I'd like some of what you are smoking. Bush and his lackeys arent even remotely scared of Michael Moore.