Support acts for TD.

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Froesesque »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
r4man wrote:I'd like to see Edgar Froese (performing all solo album compositions) open for TD. To my knowledge, he has performed nothing from his solo albums live.

That would be great for the fans, but a bit of a stretch physically for EF. Nice idea though!
Didn't a few Edgar tracks get played on the 81/82 tour...or at least small sections from Kamikaze 1989? plus more recently Talking to Maddox
I read somewhere that TD did 'stuntman' during the '97 European tour at one point

I'd love to see Edgar do a solo set and play all the classics: Light Cone, Tropic of Capricorn, Stuntman, etc and end the concert with the lovely 'Daluminacion' - get the tissues out for that one!!! he could do some of the TD stuff where he was cheif composer too!!
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
JD

Post by JD »

I wouldnt like to see anybody support TD, especially none of the Berlin School type bands, how many people can you get on stage in one night pretending to look at each other intently as if they are basing the whole of their performance on the activities of their colleagues ?? ;) but seriously I go to TD gigs to see TD ..nobody else, and I'd hate some not good to take up 1 hour on stage that TD could be playing instead.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

JD wrote:I wouldnt like to see anybody support TD, especially none of the Berlin School type bands, how many people can you get on stage in one night pretending to look at each other intently as if they are basing the whole of their performance on the activities of their colleagues ?? ;) but seriously I go to TD gigs to see TD ..nobody else, and I'd hate some not good to take up 1 hour on stage that TD could be playing instead.
Couldn't agree more. I pay my money to see TD and want them to have maximum stage time. Sure, there are other EM acts I'd like to see, but that's another gig!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

I'd pay to see the Krankies team up with Jasper Carrot ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Id pay to see Edgar Froese team up with Chris Franke :D :o :oops: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Id pay to see Edgar Froese team up with Chris Franke :D :o :oops: :arrow:
You'd get more chance of Conrad Schnitzler at a New Age Festival ;)
Last edited by 24db on Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Id pay to see Edgar Froese team up with Chris Franke :D :o :oops: :arrow:
You'd get more chance of Conrad Schnizler at a New Age Festival ;)
or Shergar running in the Derby :cry:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Klaus schulze !!! :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

alipaul wrote:Klaus schulze !!! :shock:
Certainley what should happen IMO ! 8)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

timer wrote:
He asked for it! It was him who left TD! It wasn't fine enough being a drummer, oh no, some wanted to play tapes with backwards organ. :mrgreen:
timer

Post by timer »

Pertou wrote:
timer wrote:
He asked for it! It was him who left TD! It wasn't fine enough being a drummer, oh no, some wanted to play tapes with backwards organ. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
timer wrote:
hey, but he made good solo career out of it, and without hanging on to TD's shirt-tails (even if Peter Baumann thought KS's first album was more than influenced by Zeit)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Would be great if TD did a concert with Thorsten's PPM :idea: i dropped that hint in an email today :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Would be great if TD did a concert with Thorsten's PPM :idea: i dropped that hint in an email today :wink:
Great idea, where can I book tickets? ;)
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Would be great if TD did a concert with Thorsten's PPM :idea: i dropped that hint in an email today :wink:
That would be one hell of a workout for Thorsten .