What percussion would be better on TD releases

Poll ended at Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:03 pm

Human
33%
Synthetic
67%

Total votes: 18

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Pertou »

Hobo wrote:
Pertou wrote:I agree, she should be put much louder in the audio mix of the dvd's, or they could just make live albums. She is excellent live!
Not only is she an accomplished musician, her enthusiasm is infectious. This seems to be transmitted to the other artists on stage and the audience.
I often wonder where people like that get that kind of energy from, but their presence is always ruining any mad mood. That's really a positive, human ressource.
JD

Post by JD »

Pertou wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Pertou wrote:I agree, she should be put much louder in the audio mix of the dvd's, or they could just make live albums. She is excellent live!
Not only is she an accomplished musician, her enthusiasm is infectious. This seems to be transmitted to the other artists on stage and the audience.
I often wonder where people like that get that kind of energy from, but their presence is always ruining any mad mood. That's really a positive, human ressource.
I have to be the one to disagree because in the past I've wanted to jump on stage and pull her off ,not for the obvious reasons, but because her style of percussion improv ruins the music for me ...I dont think it works at all and I think she has poor timing ...especially for a pro drummer.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Pertou wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Imagine her on caffeine
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

electronic sounds with human timing...when done well there's nothing better