TD's greatest ever concerts

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Hobo wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:40 Years road map to music (Live at the Tempodrome Berlin)
Best Concert Ever.

:arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Yep. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Oddly enough, I didn't think Frankfurt was particularly loud, but maybe from so close (second row) I didn't get the full volume. It defintely got suddenly louder for the encores though. I wish the whole show had been at that volume! :D
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

I remember to the logos tour: TD played White Eagle. The "lightning/flash" in the song were also extremely loud, so I frightened :-) But that liked me!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

intercorni wrote:I remember to the logos tour: TD played White Eagle. The "lightning/flash" in the song were also extremely loud, so I frightened :-) But that liked me!
That was Chris Franke hitting a syn-drum pad if I remember correctly.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
intercorni wrote:I remember to the logos tour: TD played White Eagle. The "lightning/flash" in the song were also extremely loud, so I frightened :-) But that liked me!
Chris, which syn-drum pad?...do you mean on his modular?
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

24db wrote:
No, Chris Frankes Hand fall on the Minimoog (Noise Sound).
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
No. Chris had a single syn-drum pad, approximately six inches across, next to his keyboards. We were in the front of the balcony of the Colston Hall and you could see him turn around from to hit it.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: That was Chris Franke hitting a syn-drum pad if I remember correctly.
No. Chris had a single syn-drum pad, approximately six inches across, next to his keyboards. We were in the front of the balcony of the Colston Hall and you could see him turn around from to hit it.
new to me Chris...never seen that before
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: Chris, which syn-drum pad?...do you mean on his modular?
new to me Chris...never seen that before
I used to have some photos from that show but sadly I haven't seen them for many a long decade.
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

Chris Monk wrote: I used to have some photos from that show but sadly I haven't seen them for many a long decade.
Let me have a look!!!
I see, that Chris triggered same buttons in the rack und played drumsounds with this.
24db

Post by 24db »

Sounds like Chris was triggering them all over tha place ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

intercorni wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I used to have some photos from that show but sadly I haven't seen them for many a long decade.
Let me have a look!!!
I see, that Chris triggered same buttons in the rack und played drumsounds with this.
I'm a bit p*ss*d off about this. I had some great photos from 1982 and 1986 and haven't been able to find them for years. I can't believe I threw them away, they've got to be around somewhere. :evil:
timer

Post by timer »

Ive got about 20 shots from Bristol & London 1986 - but alas my photography was not good then as it is now !.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Ive got about 20 shots from Bristol & London 1986 - but alas my photography was not good then as it is now !.
it's a shame that we don't have access to many photos from the older gigs either :(
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

[quote="Chris Monk"] I had some great photos from 1982 and 1986 and haven't been able to find them for years. quote]
Take the pic´s in flickr - please ;-)