Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
exit81 wrote:
My mate's wife didn't have a good time....she left the arena after about 20 mins as the lights were giving her a headache. She spend the rest of the gig in the foyer drinking coffee!


I sometimes think I should have joined her mate ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Loved the concert on the night,but i know there were quite a few who did not :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
24db wrote:
exit81 wrote:
My mate's wife didn't have a good time....she left the arena after about 20 mins as the lights were giving her a headache. She spend the rest of the gig in the foyer drinking coffee!


I sometimes think I should have joined her mate ;)

He he he.
Read that and thought "He's making a move on exit81's mate's wife". :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
exit81 wrote:
My mate's wife didn't have a good time....she left the arena after about 20 mins as the lights were giving her a headache. She spend the rest of the gig in the foyer drinking coffee!


I sometimes think I should have joined her mate ;)

He he he.
Read that and thought "He's making a move on exit81's mate's wife". :wink:


No chance, he's a big geezer :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
As we're now down to just the one London gig, I'm wondering whether the rest of the proposed "World Tour", has been scaled down. I seem to remember Ireland, Finland, Australia and the USA being mentioned as likely stops on the 40th Anniversary celebrations. How soon will we be given details for the rest of the tour? If it's left as late as London, I don't see many fans travelling and the later you book, the more expensive travel and accommodation become. C'mon TD, give us some information, please!

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
I think it possible that TD are going to gauge fan reaction to MFD and the astoria show before announcing a full world tour.....that gives 8 months or so to organise further gigs........hopefully :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Hobo wrote:
As we're now down to just the one London gig, I'm wondering whether the rest of the proposed "World Tour", has been scaled down. I seem to remember Ireland, Finland, Australia and the USA being mentioned as likely stops on the 40th Anniversary celebrations. How soon will we be given details for the rest of the tour? If it's left as late as London, I don't see many fans travelling and the later you book, the more expensive travel and accommodation become. C'mon TD, give us some information, please!


Btw the 'world tour' is meant to be 2007-2008, not just this year. But I agree....sort it out lads! ;)
The original 'original' rumour for the start of the tour said it would be in London in february 2007...so only two months late, so far :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Rumours rumours rumours :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
epsilon75 wrote:
Rumours rumours rumours :arrow:



not fleetwood mac's best album


get coat BM :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
Rumours rumours rumours :arrow:


hey, rumours are the best :P

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Rumours rumours rumours :arrow:


hey, rumours are the best :P


Nothing like a few rumours to wet the appetite :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Rumours rumours rumours :arrow:


hey, rumours are the best :P


Nothing like a few rumours to wet the appetite :wink:


I'd settle for a tour...call me fussy :D

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
me too :arrow: :arrow: But going to have to get some dodgy credit cards and counterfeit cash first :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
if you lot think BM is gonna do another vigil awaiting announcement of a TOUR........you'd be RIGHT :arrow: :D



counterfeit cash and CC's.??....photoshoppe is firing up now......

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
bigmoog wrote:
if you lot think BM is gonna do another vigil awaiting announcement of a TOUR........you'd be RIGHT :arrow: :D



counterfeit cash and CC's.??....photoshoppe is firing up now......



Last year was buying dodgy purple ones for a fiver a throw,top quality gear too :shock: :arrow: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7 [ 94 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage