TD 2007

tuftuf
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tuftuf »

Echosnare wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
tuftuf wrote:Wishful thinking : How about Brussels ? We have good "Bier" too so more then one would be happy :idea:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

That sounds splendid to me,good belgian beer and a shorter flight to :idea:
And sprouts..... :P
And Cheese ..... :D
music is part of my life, without music life would be senseless
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Wisconsin man, best cheese, and great beer, all the imports and domestics you could ask for......... a bit far for you though, I'm afraid.........
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

staatsgrenze wrote:Wisconsin man, best cheese, and great beer, all the imports and domestics you could ask for......... a bit far for you though, I'm afraid.........
OOPS, getting of track, this wasn't about food or drink is it ? ?

:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

But haven't been in the US yet so might be the opportunity to get over there
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tuftuf wrote:Wishful thinking : How about Brussels ? We have good "Bier" too so more then one would be happy :idea:

I would vote for Brussels. I know I can persuade Mrs CM to take a trip to Belgium.....all that chocolate, she just wouldn't be able to resist. :D
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

Chris Monk wrote:

I would vote for Brussels. I know I can persuade Mrs CM to take a trip to Belgium.....all that chocolate, she just wouldn't be able to resist. :D
I get the picture, Brussels for its beer, sprouts, chees, chocolate emm, anything else besides Manneke Pis and the Atomium ? ? ?
hansx

Post by hansx »

tuftuf wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

I get the picture, Brussels for its beer, sprouts, chees, chocolate emm, anything else besides Manneke Pis and the Atomium ? ? ?
Nice city and not too far from my place, about 2 hours driving. It has my vote too.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
tuftuf wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I would vote for Brussels. I know I can persuade Mrs CM to take a trip to Belgium.....all that chocolate, she just wouldn't be able to resist. :D
Nice city and not too far from my place, about 2 hours driving. It has my vote too.
I went on a Stag Weekend there a couple of years ago and we spent the perfect afternoon sitting in the town (city?) square, eating, drinking, chatting and taking in the sun. Bliss.

....got completely ratted in the Evening though.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Chris Monk wrote:
hansx wrote:
tuftuf wrote: I get the picture, Brussels for its beer, sprouts, chees, chocolate emm, anything else besides Manneke Pis and the Atomium ? ? ?
I went on a Stag Weekend there a couple of years ago and we spent the perfect afternoon sitting in the town (city?) square, eating, drinking, chatting and taking in the sun. Bliss.

....got completely ratted in the Evening though.
.... and for those who'd rather not fly, Eurostar can get you there in a few hours.
I am sorry I didn't travel to Berlin last year and would welcome another opportunity to meet so many fans, who perhaps do not normally make it to the London gigs.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The latest Voiceprint email states "Tangerine Dream" are currently organising British dates to coincide with the release of Madcap's Flaming Duty. Watch This Space :D

That is just music to my ears :D :D 8) 8) :wink: :wink: im just off for a double shuffle 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Time to do a search of possible venue's! see what we can find out.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:The latest Voiceprint email states "Tangerine Dream" are currently organising British dates to coincide with the release of Madcap's Flaming Duty. Watch This Space :D

That is just music to my ears :D :D 8) 8) :wink: :wink: im just off for a double shuffle 8)
so that means april then? :)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The latest Voiceprint email states "Tangerine Dream" are currently organising British dates to coincide with the release of Madcap's Flaming Duty. Watch This Space :D

Need to avoid late May/early June, as new baby will scupper TD plans.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
dalekay

Post by dalekay »

has any one seen any thoughts of a North American schedule

it's getting late in the year now for good promo ... :roll:

dale

band web pages
Inquisitor Betrayer
New CD "Space Elevator" Get it at http://cdbaby.com/cd/inquisitorbetrayer
http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com , http://www.myspace.com/inquisitorbetrayer , http://www.musicforte.com/member/ib_staff and
Angel's Wings http://www.soundclick.com/angelswings
iTunes http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... =200365877
Podcast http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... =204307934
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:

I'm on holiday late May - early June, so I'm praying hard that it is either before or after then.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: so that means april then? :)
I'm on holiday late May - early June, so I'm praying hard that it is either before or after then.
I'm praying hard that I'm back from my snowboarding trip before hand.... I remember the Astoria 2003, having to run through Gatwick with two rucksacks and a snowboard to catch the train into London, only to find Victoria shut down with the anti-war demo, and having only an hour left before the doors opened. I staggered in as they started playing the second track. Phew!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!