TD 2007

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: TD live in 2007

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:Hi all my first post since quite a while . i hope that the future performances of TD will be like the Tempodome performance. To date the best performance I've seen . The Venue was magnificant & a very close atmosphere was created. I would think that the shows planned in 2007 will follow this style of concert & if so none of you out there would be disappointed. From the stage setting to the visuals .the Music was clear & very across the timespan of TD from early years to Today's TD style.

So hope to see you all @ some of the gigs planned.....Enjoyed meeting up there in Berlin last September

Kind regards Geoff (Taximan431)

Great to see you here at last Geoff,certainly would not be the same without you...............i echo your sentiments on the Tempodrom concert,it was my first ever flight as i had a terrible fear of flying,im glad i conquered that fear because i would have been a hugely disappointed man if i had missed it...............one for the memory indeed :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:Hi all my first post since quite a while . i hope that the future performances of TD will be like the Tempodome performance. To date the best performance I've seen . The Venue was magnificant & a very close atmosphere was created. I would think that the shows planned in 2007 will follow this style of concert & if so none of you out there would be disappointed. From the stage setting to the visuals .the Music was clear & very across the timespan of TD from early years to Today's TD style.

So hope to see you all @ some of the gigs planned.....Enjoyed meeting up there in Berlin last September

Great to see you here at last Geoff,certainly would not be the same without you...............i echo your sentiments on the Tempodrom concert,it was my first ever flight as i had a terrible fear of flying,im glad i conquered that fear because i would have been a hugely disappointed man if i had missed it...............one for the memory indeed :D
I echo your sentiments Colin Berlin was the highlight of my year,I think we have to thank Jerome for conquering your fear by listening to Neptunes the entire flight :)
Well no TD so far this Xmas for me but have plenty of more EM to listen to.
Merry Xmas to all at TD and the great fans from around the globe.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
I echo your sentiments Colin Berlin was the highlight of my year,I think we have to thank Jerome for conquering your fear by listening to Neptunes the entire flight :)

Yes Gary...........Neptunes certainly served me well on the flight to and from Berlin,without those relaxing vibes im sure i would have followed through :shock: :oops: :wink:
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

I fully intend to give any UK gigs a wide berth next year, unless w*rk commitments prevent me getting to somewhere on Mainland Europe.

I fancy a bit of Eastern Europe this time.

Poland, anyone? :?:
Last edited by Echosnare on Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

epsilon75 wrote:

Well things haven't been the same without you guys & your valued input here...Thank you Epsilon75 :!:

8) :D :) 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Echosnare wrote:I fully intend to give any UK gigs a wide berth next year, unless w*rk commitments prevent me getting to somewhere on Mainland Europe.

I fancy a bit of Easter Europe this time.

You never know :wink: might just do that :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:I fully intend to give any UK gigs a wide berth next year, unless w*rk commitments prevent me getting to somewhere on Mainland Europe.

I fancy a bit of Eastern Europe this time.

I think we need some gigs first :(
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Well, you can put this on the schedule perhaps...........

http://www.pabsttheater.org

We'll go for sure, this is a beautiful venue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I would love a trip to Milwaukee...................dont know if i could fly that far tho :oops: It would be nice for the patient North American fans to get some dates in the New Year,its been a long time :idea:
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Lot's and lot's of good "bier".............. ja, ja
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

Wishful thinking : How about Brussels ? We have good "Bier" too so more then one would be happy :idea:

:wink: :wink: :wink:
music is part of my life, without music life would be senseless
24db

Post by 24db »

tuftuf wrote:Wishful thinking : How about Brussels ? We have good "Bier" too so more then one would be happy :idea:

Ancienne Belgique perhaps?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tuftuf wrote:Wishful thinking : How about Brussels ? We have good "Bier" too so more then one would be happy :idea:

That sounds splendid to me,good belgian beer and a shorter flight to :idea:
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

epsilon75 wrote:

Why not make a poll and try to convince them to listen to us ? ?

And the Ancienne Belgique would be nice, could ask for 'Manneke Pis' to pee beer, would that be the day :wink: :wink: :wink:
music is part of my life, without music life would be senseless
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

epsilon75 wrote:

And sprouts..... :P