TD 2007

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:the bigmoog now vigils the following imminence:

1: Springtime in Nagasaki

2: MAdcApsFlamIngDuty

3: world tour

aint it turning out to be one hellova 40th anniversary?

all we need now is a full reunion of former members (thus I wait until hell freezes over...........
:wink: )
two albums to look forward to,a London concert and maybe more dates to follow 07/08..........thats great news indeed :D
Good (and expensive) times. Only hope Edgar isn't building a retirement fund!
I don't think he'll ever get rich as none of TD's ventures are ever remotely advertised in anyway
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: two albums to look forward to,a London concert and maybe more dates to follow 07/08..........thats great news indeed :D
Good (and expensive) times. Only hope Edgar isn't building a retirement fund!
I don't think he'll ever get rich as none of TD's ventures are ever remotely advertised in anyway
I agree, but I'd love to be proved wrong
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I should imagine he has got a comfortable living........but good luck to the guy,its been a long Journey :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I should imagine he has got a comfortable living........but good luck to the guy,its been a long Journey :D
Going by what I've seen of Edgar's place or read, I'd say he hasn't got anything to worry about. Good luck to the bloke I say, he and TD have provided more enjoyment to me through all these years than almost any other artist...you couldn't put a price on that....and the journey isn't over, far from it.