TD LIVE in Japan in 2008

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rattymouse »

cantosis wrote:Its my dream to visit Japan and to see TD play there would be the icing on the cake....There is not a chance ill be able to afford the trip though. Ill have to make do with japanex when I get back to London at the end of the week :(
Well, seeing as I am in Asia 3 times or so a year (Taiwan right now), maybe i'll get lucky and be there while TD is playing in Japan. I have some serious doubts about that gig getting pulled off as it is impossible to see how they can sell any tickets. Promotion has never ever been there strong point and they will need it far more than ever.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

rattymouse wrote:
cantosis wrote:Its my dream to visit Japan and to see TD play there would be the icing on the cake....There is not a chance ill be able to afford the trip though. Ill have to make do with japanex when I get back to London at the end of the week :(
Well, seeing as I am in Asia 3 times or so a year (Taiwan right now), maybe i'll get lucky and be there while TD is playing in Japan. I have some serious doubts about that gig getting pulled off as it is impossible to see how they can sell any tickets. Promotion has never ever been there strong point and they will need it far more than ever.
As heard in the film "Lost In Translation": BLUTAL!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BWUTAL

(apologies to Monty Python fan) :arrow:

5955.3 miles to go
...The wise.....are silent.....
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Pertou wrote:
rattymouse wrote:
As heard in the film "Lost In Translation": BLUTAL!
I stayed in a hotel right where the filmed part of lost in Translation. I never saw that film but bought it after we lived there for 9 days. What a boring movie! Shibuya, however, is an awesome place to visit.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

My aunt lives in Shanghai.... is it easy I wonder to travel from there to Japan?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Hey guys checkout round the world tickets they are cheaper than a direct flight to japan & back you can get one for around € 1500 .This Ticket allows for a few stopovers moving in a direction east west or west east but you can't backtrack on the trip. I would consider Dublin -L.A. on wards to Japan then onto Australia eastcoast to perth west coast on to singapore ending in London. Its worth a look

:D :) 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

maybe we TD fans should all get together and try and get a good deal with airlines/hotel. might get a decent discount if we could get 15 -25 people going....just an idea.
timer

Post by timer »

I think TD should treat us 'Die hard' 'Inner Circle' boys and girls as part of the 40th Anniversary celebrations ! :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:I think TD should treat us 'Die hard' 'Inner Circle' boys and girls as part of the 40th Anniversary celebrations ! :)
:shock: :o :twisted: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:I think TD should treat us 'Die hard' 'Inner Circle' boys and girls as part of the 40th Anniversary celebrations ! :)
They could arrange a plane for only TD fans flying from Berlin (well it has to be close to the band) to Japan, serve us vegetarian food while flying, and play some songs on acoustic guitars we could sing along to.
And after the fantastic shows (and let us stay at decent hotel), they should fly us back home again! And while flying we will be watching raw video footage from the gigs - nonstop!

All expenses included!
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
They could arrange a plane for only TD fans flying from Berlin (well it has to be close to the band) to Japan, serve us vegetarian food while flying, and play some songs on acoustic guitars we could sing along to.
And after the fantastic shows (and let us stay at decent hotel), they should fly us back home again! And while flying we will be watching raw video footage from the gigs - nonstop!

All expenses included!
Jacob! it's time to wake up mate! ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: :shock: :o :twisted: :arrow:

All expenses included!

Jacob! it's time to wake up mate! ;)
Nice dream.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have managed to track down the Japanese business mans phone number,watch this space :mrgreen:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:I have managed to track down the Japanese business mans phone number,watch this space :mrgreen:
There can't be many with the initials H.T. :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I have managed to track down the Japanese business mans phone number,watch this space :mrgreen:
There can't be many with the initials H.T. :D
Care to hazard a guess Jacob :lol: :wink: