TD LIVE in Japan in 2008

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Nice pics from Eberswalde,the ladys look very nice in the white costumes...... I wonder if TD need any help on the merch stall in Japan :wink:
sure, but you can't leave your post throughout the gig (so no running down the front!) ;)
Easy problem to solve.

Have the merch stand in the front row of the concert. :wink:
Be like an Ice cream seller at the pictures with the stall round his neck ! :lol:
rattymouse

Re: TD LIVE in Japan in 2008

Post by rattymouse »

24db wrote:NEXT YEAR Tangerine Dream will perform the FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS consisting of the following parts: Springtime &
Summer in Nagasaki, Autumn & Winter in Hiroshima and The Fifth Season - The Endless Season - in JAPAN! Watch out for
more detailed NEWS on this site in the near future!
They are going to have to promote the hell out of that show. I was in Japan for 10 days last year. I went to every CD store I could find in Tokyo. In no case did I ever find even a single TD album. Not even in a Tower Records that was 7 floors tall. Not one TD album.

Maybe he is going there just to play for the old man.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

rattymouse wrote:
24db wrote:NEXT YEAR Tangerine Dream will perform the FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS consisting of the following parts: Springtime &
Summer in Nagasaki, Autumn & Winter in Hiroshima and The Fifth Season - The Endless Season - in JAPAN! Watch out for
They are going to have to promote the hell out of that show. I was in Japan for 10 days last year. I went to every CD store I could find in Tokyo. In no case did I ever find even a single TD album. Not even in a Tower Records that was 7 floors tall. Not one TD album.

Maybe he is going there just to play for the old man.
Ratty! I always enjoyed your posts, because there is always a trace of truth in the brutality!
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Cool.
:D 8) :wink: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by 24db »

rattymouse wrote:
They are going to have to promote the hell out of that show.
I think this is fairly obvious
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:Just a mere 19-20 hour flight from London Heathrow to Nagasaki :shock: and only £1813 return :o
its only money: cheapest I have found so far £515-£790 (air china) up to £1100 with Lufthansa from LHR (2 stops)

or £1900 with hotel for two nights in Nagasaki, with Air Japan

BM is going to do all he can to go to this awesome concert :shock:

BM travel centre out :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM travel centre update

assuming a January 2008 gig, return flight to Nagasaki (one stop, via Virgin) £890, hotel (travel inn) 3 nights £160 through last minute.

and if you can stomach two stops the return flight drops to £690

:arrow:
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

How long will it take to drive there? Only kidding! You lot are BARMY or got more money than sense! I think I'll wait for the DVD this time!
The Eberswalde pics are fantastic . WOW the lasers look shithot - I hope they use them in Frankfurt! :D
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Jollyhawker wrote:How long will it take to drive there? Only kidding! You lot are BARMY or got more money than sense! I think I'll wait for the DVD this time!
The Eberswalde pics are fantastic . WOW the lasers look shithot - I hope they use them in Frankfurt! :D

Neil

Im with you on the lasers subject,i really do hope they use these in Frankfurt :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Lasers = Tangerine Dream = Laserium = Amazing

BM travel centre update : Currently looking into getting a cruise to Japan...looking straight down the barrel of £7,000 :roll:

To drive by an automobile would take 7-10 days at 100mph non stop all the way :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Its my dream to visit Japan and to see TD play there would be the icing on the cake....There is not a chance ill be able to afford the trip though. Ill have to make do with japanex when I get back to London at the end of the week :(
ant

Post by ant »

:D Would love to attend these gigs (how many nights are they going to do it over - 2??) but as I am hoping to go to New York, Boston and Chicago next year I think my pocket is unlikely to stretch to this too. I am sure it will be awesome but how many out there will know anything about TD or their style of music? It could be just some of the fans we see at the UK concerts and the Japanese Gentleman himself!! Maybe they are going to perform it at his home?? Anyway, I just hope the concerts appear on DVD as I think that will be the only way I will get to see them - unless Edgar would like to pay for my flight and hotel costs, in which case I will be there without a doubt. Any chance of them doing another UK gig in 2008?? :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

TD will play UK in 2008 :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:TD will play UK in 2008 :D
Well i very much hope we get the near annual TD pilgrimage :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:TD will play UK in 2008 :D
Well i very much hope we get the near annual TD pilgrimage :wink:
I think there is a very big chance that playing the UK will be a regular event as EF himself as always regarded playing in the UK as coming home.

I for one wouldn't argue with that if it was the case remember the good old days when we had to wait 4 years for a tour
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache