TD LIVE in Japan in 2008

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD LIVE in Japan in 2008

Post by 24db »

NEXT YEAR Tangerine Dream will perform the FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS consisting of the following parts: Springtime &
Summer in Nagasaki, Autumn & Winter in Hiroshima and The Fifth Season - The Endless Season - in JAPAN! Watch out for
more detailed NEWS on this site in the near future!
Last edited by 24db on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Re: TD LIVE in Japan

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:NEXT YEAR Tangerine Dream will perform the FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS consisting of the following parts: Springtime &
Summer in Nagasaki, Autumn & Winter in Hiroshima and The Fifth Season - The Endless Season - in JAPAN! Watch out for
:shock: :o Well where am i going to get the cash for this :?:

Do TD need anyone in promotions :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:NEXT YEAR Tangerine Dream will perform the FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS consisting of the following parts: Springtime &
:shock: :o Well where am i going to get the cash for this :?:

Do TD need anyone in promotions :idea: :wink:
Well I do fancy going to Japan...but the expense would be too much for me I think
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Finally! I'm more than pleased by their good fortune!

TD never played in Denmark, but, my God, there's not a long way to Germany.

It serves the compositions rightfully to be performed in Japan, taken in cosiderance of the their quality!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I dont know if i could handle the flight,but if i had the money i would dearly love to go to one of these concerts........but unless i have a windfall,it seems but a dream :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

btw TD added some photos from Eberswalde as well!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just a mere 19-20 hour flight from London Heathrow to Nagasaki :shock: and only £1813 return :o
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:btw TD added some photos from Eberswalde as well!
Nice pics from Eberswalde,the ladys look very nice in the white costumes...... I wonder if TD need any help on the merch stall in Japan :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Nice pics from Eberswalde,the ladys look very nice in the white costumes...... I wonder if TD need any help on the merch stall in Japan :wink:
sure, but you can't leave your post throughout the gig (so no running down the front!) ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
sure, but you can't leave your post throughout the gig (so no running down the front!) ;)
Andy

If i could get out there i'd sell T/shirts CDs Posters etc all day and night as long as i could see the stage :mrgreen:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Nice pics from Eberswalde,the ladys look very nice in the white costumes...... I wonder if TD need any help on the merch stall in Japan :wink:
Andy

If i could get out there i'd sell T/shirts CDs Posters etc all day and night as long as i could see the stage :mrgreen:
I'm guessing that this might be several concerts?
timer

Post by timer »

Would certainly be a trip and concert to remember.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Just a mere 19-20 hour flight from London Heathrow to Nagasaki :shock: and only £1813 return :o
Plus anther grand for Merchandise !

Some one from the Barmy Army has got to be present, and we've never had a good holiday !
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Just a mere 19-20 hour flight from London Heathrow to Nagasaki :shock: and only £1813 return :o
Plus anther grand for Merchandise !

Some one from the Barmy Army has got to be present, and we've never had a good holiday !
Jeff and Jeffrey?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Easy problem to solve.

Have the merch stand in the front row of the concert. :wink: