TD LIVE in Japan in 2008

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rattymouse »

billythefish wrote:My aunt lives in Shanghai.... is it easy I wonder to travel from there to Japan?
Isnt easy to fly anywhere? You just have to sit there. Anyways, it is very easy to fly from Shanghai to Japan. I have done it 4 times. Only a few hours on a plane.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Good news for the Japanese. Finally TD is going outside Europe. That is a long time ago, as far as I remember. Pity that it is so far from here. Presume that all 5 cd''s will be released by then.
Will be a long concert, 5x50=250/60=4 hours and a bit.
Wow, they really play all the music? :o
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

hansx wrote:Good news for the Japanese. Finally TD is going outside Europe. That is a long time ago, as far as I remember. Pity that it is so far from here. Presume that all 5 cd''s will be released by then.
Probably a selected few from each album i would presume but you never know
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
hansx

Post by hansx »

alipaul wrote:
hansx wrote:Good news for the Japanese. Finally TD is going outside Europe. That is a long time ago, as far as I remember. Pity that it is so far from here. Presume that all 5 cd''s will be released by then.
Probably a selected few from each album i would presume but you never know
Hope not, for the Japanese and for us, when it really comes to a dvd.
ant

Post by ant »

:D They may perform all of it over a couple of evenings. I really think if they are going to perform it in Japan it should indeed be in it's entirety. I am hoping, depending on the price I can get on the fares, to go with a friend so if I do, as it is a fair old journey, I would love it to be the five complete movements over two nights as that would make it very worth while indeed!! :D
Biggus Dickus
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I suppose Mr. Froese would rather play a solo concert to a penguin family in Antarctica than going on tour to Japan with the man in the centre of that poster... :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:
I suppose Mr. Froese would rather play a solo concert to a penguin family in Antarctica than going on tour to Japan with the man in the centre of that poster... :wink:
who he? ;)
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

24db wrote: who he? ;)
Yes him, the man who sits on the domain name www.tangerinedream.com until April 2, 2016 ... and who knows what else he sits on until there's no one left to buy it (or we're all deaf from old age anyway) ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:
24db wrote: who he? ;)
Yes him, the man who sits on the domain name www.tangerinedream.com until April 2, 2016 ... and who knows what else he sits on until there's no one left to buy it (or we're all deaf from old age anyway) ;)
Sounds naughty...he should get out more :D
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Michael66 wrote:
Hey, Michael,

...you are so damn right!!! :wink: :wink:

Regards,
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
timer

Post by timer »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Michael66 wrote:
Hey, Michael,

Regards,

EB ! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Michael66 wrote:
Hey, Michael,

Regards,
And why excaxtly is that? Could you or EF please tell us? All these speculations and rumours drive me mad. Why are these two people having a feud?
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote: Hey, Michael,

Hi EB, if Edgar plays in Antarctica, any chance for a DVD release? 8) :wink:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Pertou wrote:All these speculations and rumours drive me mad. Why are these two people having a feud?
Edgar says in the FAQ's question #12:
There will be some comments about that in my book about TD.
Can't wait for the book! :)

But I guess CF's company owning "www.tangerinedream.com" nearly 20 years after he's left the band tells us already most of what's going on (or not going on) ...
Not sure if I'd like to hear everything about Edgar's and Chris' feud. But the one thing I think a lot of us are waiting for is a statement (FAQ update maybe?) if we'll ever see 70s/early 80s concerts from the vaults or other unreleased material being released and if the EF/CF "ice age" has anything to do with it. Even if it's just a "Sorry guys, won't happen anymore." ... world moves on. :)