TD in Spain 2004

luigi
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by luigi »

24db wrote:
luigi wrote:i was at the Madrid gig - the one i could only attend to in my life unfortunately - and i enjoyed it very much - I think the contribution paid by Iris was enormous to that performance IMHO :D
there used to be a live video of this gig on this site...looked really good
could you tell me the site? - i'd appreciate it very :shock: :P much
24db

Post by 24db »

luigi wrote:
24db wrote:
luigi wrote:i was at the Madrid gig - the one i could only attend to in my life unfortunately - and i enjoyed it very much - I think the contribution paid by Iris was enormous to that performance IMHO :D
there used to be a live video of this gig on this site...looked really good
sorry mate, it was on the old TD site (about a year or so back)...it's been d.eleted, it was shot at long range, from memory it was the remix of Thru Metamorphic Rocks'...just a thumbnail, but you could see that Iris was having a great night
luigi

Post by luigi »

24db wrote:
luigi wrote:
24db wrote: there used to be a live video of this gig on this site...looked really good
sorry mate, it was on the old TD site (about a year or so back)...it's been d.eleted, it was shot at long range, from memory it was the remix of Thru Metamorphic Rocks'...just a thumbnail, but you could see that Iris was having a great night
THankyou for the info anyway!!!
24db

Post by 24db »

luigi wrote:
24db wrote:
luigi wrote: could you tell me the site? - i'd appreciate it very :shock: :P much
THankyou for the info anyway!!!
np, sorry I couldn't help more