2007 TOUR

Jollyhawker
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

2007 TOUR

Post by Jollyhawker »

How about St. Davids Hall, in Cardiff, Wales - PLEASE!!!
Neil.
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

well Shepherds Bush Empire is my favorite venue, I have seen some amazing concerts there(TD and others) so I hope their next gig in London is there as I missed the 2005 show :evil:
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:well Shepherds Bush Empire is my favorite venue, I have seen some amazing concerts there(TD and others) so I hope their next gig in London is there as I missed the 2005 show :evil:
I have to agree Cantosis, the Empire is a great venue, seem quite a few shows there and the sound is always good.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
cantosis wrote:well Shepherds Bush Empire is my favorite venue, I have seen some amazing concerts there(TD and others) so I hope their next gig in London is there as I missed the 2005 show :evil:
I have to agree Cantosis, the Empire is a great venue, seem quite a few shows there and the sound is always good.
I'm going to sit on the fence on this one. I've been to shows at both venues and they've all been great. Mind you St David's is smarter and closer to home so it would probably get my vote.
timer

Post by timer »

Only been to one at St.Davids Hall - Motorhead - about 20 years ago, good venue from what I can remember !.
Like you Chris it would be an ideal venue for the travelling angle.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Only been to one at St.Davids Hall - Motorhead - about 20 years ago, good venue from what I can remember !.
Like you Chris it would be an ideal venue for the travelling angle.
It's been done up since then. You wouldn't recognise the place.
epsilon75

Re: 2007 TOUR

Post by epsilon75 »

Jollyhawker wrote:How about St. Davids Hall, in Cardiff, Wales - PLEASE!!!
Neil.
Great idea Neil :idea: 8) I mentioned this some time ago,would be fantastic and the venue would suit TD down to the ground 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Birmingham Symphony Hall please - seen them play there on the 1997 Tournado Tour and the accoustics were amazing, as was the lightshow.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:Birmingham Symphony Hall please - seen them play there on the 1997 Tournado Tour and the accoustics were amazing, as was the lightshow.
I saw that show too. It was superb. Very good crowd. was it really 10 years ago? :shock:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

The year I saw them at Shepherds Bush or maybe a year after I also saw them In Manchester, cant remember it was the Appllo but Ambient Monkeys was playing before they started.

Great venue although my whole trip was a day to forget. I had a chance to go backstage and meet TD thanks to Voyager magazine but I lost my wallet and didn`t have no money to get back home ended up sleeting the station untill the next day when my mum came and collected me :oops:
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

epsilon75 wrote:
Neil.
Great idea Neil :idea: 8) I mentioned this some time ago,would be fantastic and the venue would suit TD down to the ground 8)

You bet Colin! The acoustics are fantastic and its about time they played wales again - perhaps you could suss it out with the boss next time you talk to him!
And just think how easy on the back it would be!!!!
Neil. :lol:
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Jollyhawker wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Neil.

You bet Colin! The acoustics are fantastic and its about time they played wales again - perhaps you could suss it out with the boss next time you talk to him!

Ive NEVER had a chance to speak to the Boss at length Neil,its usually a quick hello and a photo and thats it..........I would love to get two or three minutes of quality time just to ask one or two questions, maybe one day i will get the opportunity :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Chris Monk wrote:
HarryPotter No7 wrote:Birmingham Symphony Hall please - seen them play there on the 1997 Tournado Tour and the accoustics were amazing, as was the lightshow.
I saw that show too. It was superb. Very good crowd. was it really 10 years ago? :shock:
Yes i was there too wasn't too sure about the seat ushers though.
Acoustics were superb
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

alipaul wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Yes i was there too wasn't too sure about the seat ushers though.
Acoustics were superb
Yeh the seat ushers were a bit weird.

Met a young couple there, in their late teens, they seemed well into TD. I often wonder whether they're still around.
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

epsilon75 wrote:
Jollyhawker wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Great idea Neil :idea: 8) I mentioned this some time ago,would be fantastic and the venue would suit TD down to the ground 8)

Ive NEVER had a chance to speak to the Boss at length Neil,its usually a quick hello and a photo and thats it..........I would love to get two or three minutes of quality time just to ask one or two questions, maybe one day i will get the opportunity :wink:
Well you've got more chance than anyone I guess!!!