2007 TOUR

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

The only thing is that if they played wales 'Lamb with Radar Eyes' would have to be on the running list to please the natives :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:The only thing is that if they played wales 'Lamb with Radar Eyes' would have to be on the running list to please the natives :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Thats Baaaaa rking up the wrong tree :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

i like to think i can get away with jokes like that as i've got a bit of welsh in me somewhere (probably my nether regions as i'm always talking b*ll*cks) :shock:

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:i like to think i can get away with jokes like that as i've got a bit of welsh in me somewhere (probably my nether regions as i'm always talking b*ll*cks) :shock:
:shock: :arrow: :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

:wink:

24db

Post by 24db »

where's the world tour? ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:where's the world tour? ;)
Same place as the missing 37 TD members! :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:where's the world tour? ;)
Same place as the missing 37 TD members! :lol:
London lawyers then? ;)
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

Just a thought but if they did play Wales again perhaps they could set the poetry of Dylan Thomas to music and bring back Chris Hausl to sing the lyrics!!!
COOL IDEA OR WHAT?
Neil. :oops:
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
forcemajeure

Post by forcemajeure »

Intersting someone mentioned the Manchester Apollo. Been there in the last couple of months to see Groove Armada and Pet shop Boys. My lady and I thought that this would be a graet venue for the boys and girls. It is a good venue with standing downstairs and lots of seating upstairs and all the seats face the stage - unlike the Astoria - and unlike SBE the seats are bought so none of the queing to rush up the dark stairs at SBE. The acoustics are quite good and the place rocks when the volume is pumped up - just feel the vibes....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

forcemajeure wrote:Intersting someone mentioned the Manchester Apollo. Been there in the last couple of months to see Groove Armada and Pet shop Boys. My lady and I thought that this would be a graet venue for the boys and girls. It is a good venue with standing downstairs and lots of seating upstairs and all the seats face the stage - unlike the Astoria - and unlike SBE the seats are bought so none of the queing to rush up the dark stairs at SBE. The acoustics are quite good and the place rocks when the volume is pumped up - just feel the vibes....
First time I saw TD was at the Manchester Apollo in 1980 so it would be cool to see them there again. In 1980 though it was all seated.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Chris Monk wrote:
forcemajeure wrote:Intersting someone mentioned the Manchester Apollo. Been there in the last couple of months to see Groove Armada and Pet shop Boys. My lady and I thought that this would be a graet venue for the boys and girls. It is a good venue with standing downstairs and lots of seating upstairs and all the seats face the stage - unlike the Astoria - and unlike SBE the seats are bought so none of the queing to rush up the dark stairs at SBE. The acoustics are quite good and the place rocks when the volume is pumped up - just feel the vibes....
First time I saw TD was at the Manchester Apollo in 1980 so it would be cool to see them there again. In 1980 though it was all seated.
I was at the same gig car park like a war zone though i remember one of the security guys rolling his eyes wondering what all the fuss was about :shock:

sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I knew a guy who saw TD in the 70's at the Glasgow apollo. Sadly it no longer exists. Being honest I very much doubt if TD will come north ever again. I suppose I'll have to get the finger out and travel to London. Thats if I can persuade my other half as I wouldn't come myself. Maybe next year fingers crossed :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:I knew a guy who saw TD in the 70's at the Glasgow apollo. Sadly it no longer exists. Being honest I very much doubt if TD will come north ever again. I suppose I'll have to get the finger out and travel to London. Thats if I can persuade my other half as I wouldn't come myself. Maybe next year fingers crossed :wink:
only about £20 single on the train mate :)...if you book in advance...probably cheaper by plane though
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

alipaul wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
I was at the same gig car park like a war zone though i remember one of the security guys rolling his eyes wondering what all the fuss was about :shock:
We went there by bus, through Moss Side, which was an education in itself.