TANGERINE TREE - no.25

Zeno Marx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TANGERINE TREE - no.25

Post by Zeno Marx »

I hope this is the proper forum for this question and it is okay to talk about the Tree here. If not, I apologize.

I'm obviously late to the party, but I'm looking for recommendations for which TT no.s are the best/are favorites. Your top (5)?

I really love 77-03-31.TT-Vol. 25.CD2, so I'd like more in that vein. But I don't want to limit anyone to that style. Please list your favorites with a short description of what they're like. Thank you very much.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

This is a better place to discuss the trees:

http://bigmoogsteedeeforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Re: TANGERINE TREE - no.25

Post by 24db »

Zeno Marx wrote:I hope this is the proper forum for this question and it is okay to talk about the Tree here. If not, I apologize.

I'm obviously late to the party, but I'm looking for recommendations for which TT no.s are the best/are favorites. Your top (5)?

I really love 77-03-31.TT-Vol. 25.CD2, so I'd like more in that vein. But I don't want to limit anyone to that style. Please list your favorites with a short description of what they're like. Thank you very much.
most of the really great discs re-appeared in the totally legal Bootleg Box sets (vols 1 and 2) that came out a few years back.

I agree with Stephen, Big Moog's forum is the place for this discussion. Cheers

andy
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Zeno Marx wrote:I hope this is the proper forum for this question and it is okay to talk about the Tree here. If not, I apologize.

contact tangram@tadream.co.uk :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

As the others have mentioned BigMoog's forum is a great place to discuss the Trees. A warm welcome to the forum though, hopefully we will be hearing more from you!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese