Live performances on CD

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Interesting point. So is it now, trying to balance out the new with the old. Like Astoria was OK, but, most fans seem to have MUCH preferred the second half :wink: :?: :?:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Interesting point. So is it now, trying to balance out the new with the old. Like Astoria was OK, but, most fans seem to have MUCH preferred the second half :wink: :?: :?:
Can't and won't speak for other fans :)...but I liked the second half...and of that only three tracks stood out for me....brilliant stuff
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D The new approach to older material, I guess :wink: :?: :?: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D The new approach to older material, I guess :wink: :?: :?: :arrow:
spot on...what would be the point of hearing all the stuff I've heard a million times before? IMHO obviously
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:) :) i must admit, Streethawk, with a few tweaks is wearing pretty thin. Long may the "new approach" continue. :D :D :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D The new approach to older material, I guess :wink: :?: :?: :arrow:
spot on...what would be the point of hearing all the stuff I've heard a million times before? IMHO obviously
What about a re-worked Mojave Plan at a concert very soon :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D If SWSIS is anything to go by, they can revamp anything from the back catalogue IMHO :D :D :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
What about a re-worked Mojave Plan at a concert very soon :idea: :wink:
I'd love to hear the Tangents version, with some live and pumped up drumming from Iris and some power chords from Bernard at the end :)
Last edited by 24db on Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Sounds mouthwatering to me............maybe we will get our wish 8) :wink:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Ok guys. Logging off to cook the missus some tea. I mean, come on. saint or what :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Ok guys. Logging off to cook the missus some tea. I mean, come on. saint or what :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:
I think you are after something :wink: :wink: :wink:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Too right, mate. A weekend in Frankfurt, for starters. Early October would do nicely :wink: :wink: :wink: Incidentally I note that the forum has descended into cheap "tree puns", tut, tut :D :D :D :D :D :wink: Catch up with yous guys mega-soon :lol: :lol: :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Too right, mate. A weekend in Frankfurt, for starters. Early October would do nicely :wink: :wink: :wink: Incidentally I note that the forum has descended into cheap "tree puns", tut, tut :D :D :D :D :D :wink: Catch up with yous guys mega-soon :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tree jokes? nah

Np Lily on the Beech

;)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

An interesting gig would be Evening at the movies with TD playing all the unreleased music :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

alipaul wrote:An interesting gig would be Evening at the movies with TD playing all the unreleased music :shock:

dribbling at the thought

but of course what bm wants, is never before heard music and never to be released except via thee inevitable fan recordings,,,,,,,,i feel we may get this at the january 2008 sbe gig :shock: :o
...The wise.....are silent.....