How good is your Dutch?

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

How good is your Dutch?

Post by 24db »

corrected
Last edited by 24db on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

You are witness of konsert of the German group tangerine Dream has been very aroused curiosity which does not descend now exact on eon such, nevertheless everyday event. Are cold elektronikafanaten? Ordinary nieuwsgierigen or nevertheless only fans? In any case hat hat normal rockpubliek that to tangerine Dream's konsert on 11 February were not last. in from Amsterdam Rai-congrescentrum toog. For that the three Duitsers bring too unusual music which requires, however, only concentration. Dancing, slaps, shouts or sing, hat call for favoriete numbers, dranghekken or order animal, was not thus all. However, products there me gone insipid joke and observations made Moog-synthesizers carried out concerning the wrapped, towering with blinking an driving lichtjes and related electronic equipment that in a pale blue gleam on the biihne stood established.

It was tangerine Dream's very first konsert in the Netherlands. In contrast to United Kingdom, where the group celebrates triomfen, the Netherlands must get used still to the mysterious music of the German consonance factory. Toch it goes with this music, which cosmic music is called has performed, also in the Netherlands always better, getuige unexpected sukses of a no less than half year old elpee of Klaus Schulze (Time wind) that it without promotion the Dutch elpee top 20 to penetrate. Konsert of the trio start with voting equipment. This happens with ear-phones so that the public hat can votes contemplate largely a half minute in deathly silence. Then at last start, very softly swelling, first consonances audible become. Entirely left state Edgar Froese which VCS 3, mellotron, Arp-synthesizer play on mellotron, Arp-synthesizer, a jet ear and a piano; in the middle Christopher Franke with incredibly extensive Moog-synthesizer whereas whole Right Peter Baumann between a hedge of is busy keyboards and buds to see. Tangerine Dream is decides of weinige the groups which with the back near play publicly.

:mrgreen:

er, goddam universal translator

german consonance factory?.....OH YES!!!!!
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

I want Edgar to play some Jet ear!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol:

where's tangmaster!!! :arrow:

BM races to mayfair newsagent to buy clash mag........ :arrow: :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote::lol:

where's tangmaster!!! :arrow:

BM races to mayfair newsagent to buy clash mag........ :arrow: :arrow:
check it out BM!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I want Edgar to play some Jet ear!
:? :? :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:You are witness of konsert of the German group tangerine Dream has been very aroused curiosity which does not descend now exact on eon such, nevertheless everyday event. Are cold elektronikafanaten? Ordinary nieuwsgierigen or nevertheless only fans? In any case hat hat normal rockpubliek that to tangerine Dream's konsert on 11 February were not last. in from Amsterdam Rai-congrescentrum toog. For that the three Duitsers bring too unusual music which requires, however, only concentration. Dancing, slaps, shouts or sing, hat call for favoriete numbers, dranghekken or order animal, was not thus all. However, products there me gone insipid joke and observations made Moog-synthesizers carried out concerning the wrapped, towering with blinking an driving lichtjes and related electronic equipment that in a pale blue gleam on the biihne stood established.

It was tangerine Dream's very first konsert in the Netherlands. In contrast to United Kingdom, where the group celebrates triomfen, the Netherlands must get used still to the mysterious music of the German consonance factory. Toch it goes with this music, which cosmic music is called has performed, also in the Netherlands always better, getuige unexpected sukses of a no less than half year old elpee of Klaus Schulze (Time wind) that it without promotion the Dutch elpee top 20 to penetrate. Konsert of the trio start with voting equipment. This happens with ear-phones so that the public hat can votes contemplate largely a half minute in deathly silence. Then at last start, very softly swelling, first consonances audible become. Entirely left state Edgar Froese which VCS 3, mellotron, Arp-synthesizer play on mellotron, Arp-synthesizer, a jet ear and a piano; in the middle Christopher Franke with incredibly extensive Moog-synthesizer whereas whole Right Peter Baumann between a hedge of is busy keyboards and buds to see. Tangerine Dream is decides of weinige the groups which with the back near play publicly.

Thanks BM. It all makes sense now. :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I managed to translate "Tangerine Dream" and "Mellotron" :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

bigmoog wrote:You are witness of konsert of the German group tangerine Dream has been very aroused curiosity which does not descend now exact on eon such, nevertheless everyday event. Are cold elektronikafanaten? Ordinary nieuwsgierigen or nevertheless only fans? In any case hat hat normal rockpubliek that to tangerine Dream's konsert on 11 February were not last. in from Amsterdam Rai-congrescentrum toog. For that the three Duitsers bring too unusual music which requires, however, only concentration. Dancing, slaps, shouts or sing, hat call for favoriete numbers, dranghekken or order animal, was not thus all. However, products there me gone insipid joke and observations made Moog-synthesizers carried out concerning the wrapped, towering with blinking an driving lichtjes and related electronic equipment that in a pale blue gleam on the biihne stood established.

First of all congrats to BM, not a bad translating, though when I was reading the article myself I found some (I suppose typing) errors in the original Dutch text which make it a little hard to translate if you don't get the meaning of the word(s) right, so if you don't mind I would like to correct a few things, as I am from the northern part of Belgium were we speak 'Flemish' which is 99,5 % nearly as good to Dutch.
So here it is as should be : (to my opinion :wink: )

You are as witness of a concert of the German group Tangerine Dream very curious who excatly comes to such a non ordinary event. are they electronic fans? Just curious of just only fans ? In any case it wasn't the ordinary rock public that came to the Tangerine Dream concert on 11th of February in the Amsterdam RAI congres centre. For that the 3 Germans bring too unusual music which requires some concentration. Dancing, clapping hands, shouting or singing, calling for favorite songs, fences or police, non of this was present. Though around me some made bad jokes about the complicated skyhigh Moog synthesizers and other electronic gear with flickering lights that were in a light blue shine on the stage. It was Tangerine Dream's very first concert in the Netherlands. In contrast to the UK, where the group celebrates many successes, the Dutch must still get used to the mysterious music of the German soundfactory. Though this so called 'cosmic music' gets more attention, prove this unexpected succes of the allready half year old album of Klaus Schulze (Time Wind) that got into the Dutch album top 20 charts without any promotion. A concert of the trio begins with the tuning their equipment which is done with headphones so the audience has to wait in a silent moment for about half a minute until all is done. Then finaly the music, at first very weak but little by little growing louder comes to the audience. At the very left stands Edgar Froes who plays a VCS 3, mellotron, Arp synthesizer, a gitar and a grand piano, in the middle Christopher Franke with an incredible enormous Moog Synthesizer and at the right hand Peter Baumann between a series of keyboards and knobs. Tangerine Dream is definitely one of the few groups that play with their back to the audience.

;)
music is part of my life, without music life would be senseless
24db

Post by 24db »

tuftuf wrote:

First of all congrats to BM, not a bad translating, though when I was reading the article myself I found some (I suppose typing) errors in the original Dutch text which make it a little hard to translate if you don't get the meaning of the word(s) right, so if you don't mind I would like to correct a few things, as I am from the northern part of Belgium were we speak 'Flemish' which is 99,5 % nearly as good to Dutch.
So here it is as should be : (to my opinion :wink: )

You are as witness of a concert of the German group Tangerine Dream very curious who excatly comes to such a non ordinary event. are they electronic fans? Just curious of just only fans ? In any case it wasn't the ordinary rock public that came to the Tangerine Dream concert on 11th of February in the Amsterdam RAI congres centre. For that the 3 Germans bring too unusual music which requires some concentration. Dancing, clapping hands, shouting or singing, calling for favorite songs, fences or police, non of this was present. Though around me some made bad jokes about the complicated skyhigh Moog synthesizers and other electronic gear with flickering lights that were in a light blue shine on the stage. It was Tangerine Dream's very first concert in the Netherlands. In contrast to the UK, where the group celebrates many successes, the Dutch must still get used to the mysterious music of the German soundfactory. Though this so called 'cosmic music' gets more attention, prove this unexpected succes of the allready half year old album of Klaus Schulze (Time Wind) that got into the Dutch album top 20 charts without any promotion. A concert of the trio begins with the tuning their equipment which is done with headphones so the audience has to wait in a silent moment for about half a minute until all is done. Then finaly the music, at first very weak but little by little growing louder comes to the audience. At the very left stands Edgar Froes who plays a VCS 3, mellotron, Arp synthesizer, a gitar and a grand piano, in the middle Christopher Franke with an incredible enormous Moog Synthesizer and at the right hand Peter Baumann between a series of keyboards and knobs. Tangerine Dream is definitely one of the few groups that play with their back to the audience.

;)
that's probably my fault...or at these my omni-scan SE programs fault, it's geared up for English only
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

24db wrote:
that's probably my fault...or at these my omni-scan SE programs fault, it's geared up for English only
Well even I make typing errors, after reading it over and posting I found out I forgot the 'e' in 'Froese', shame on me :oops:

And I saw the word 'bühne' was used which is in fact the German word for 'stage' and has the typical 'umlaut' on the 'u' and was thus recognised as double 'i' or was this typed as 'ii' to make look like 'ü' I don't know, didn't get a close enough look on the text.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
tangmaster

Re: How good is your Dutch?

Post by tangmaster »

Written in very bad Dutch. It is like South African Dutch.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

tuftuf wrote:
24db wrote:
Well even I make typing errors, after reading it over and posting I found out I forgot the 'e' in 'Froese', shame on me :oops:

And I saw the word 'bühne' was used which is in fact the German word for 'stage' and has the typical 'umlaut' on the 'u' and was thus recognised as double 'i' or was this typed as 'ii' to make look like 'ü' I don't know, didn't get a close enough look on the text.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
I've got the Original OOR magazine from that year whithout the type errors.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
tuftuf

Re: How good is your Dutch?

Post by tuftuf »

tangmaster wrote:

Written in very bad Dutch. It is like South African Dutch.
It is Dutch though :wink: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

I'm glad I bothered now :?