meanwhile...30 years earlier

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: Cheers Mick, old news really, but it's nice to read the old stuff from time to time (that one was new in this week :))
Most of these articles are new to me Andy and it's always great to get the band perspective, especially when it's from my favourite TD period.
i'll try to find more from 1976-77 for you mate
Much appreciated sir! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: Thanks Andy. I don't suppose Friedkin had any idea of the enormity of the album he was listening to. It's the sort of story I'd love to be able to relate myself. Alas....
Cheers Mick, old news really, but it's nice to read the old stuff from time to time (that one was new in this week :))
Most of these articles are new to me Andy and it's always great to get the band perspective, especially when it's from my favourite TD period.
I'm with Hobo on that! It's good to read these historic articles. :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes i agree.........i think everyone here really enjoys these TD articles :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:Yes i agree.........i think everyone here really enjoys these TD articles :D
I know I do. I read them word for word. They're very entertaining even if I don't agree with them.
24db

Post by 24db »

You aint seen nothing yet :)