Has anyone booked for Frankfurt?

exit81
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by exit81 »

From what I can gather, it's about 1hr 30m by the (VERY) high speed train, so that gets me about 10 miles outside Frankfurt with still 2 and a half hours left...so I might even have time for a beer before the gig !!
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

exit81 wrote:From what I can gather, it's about 1hr 30m by the (VERY) high speed train, so that gets me about 10 miles outside Frankfurt with still 2 and a half hours left...so I might even have time for a beer before the gig !!
it´s not so fast then the french tgv but arround 250-300 kmh

maybe your ICE drives through to frankfurt central station......... if not: at the frankfurt airport trainstation nearly every other train will drive to the central station in about 10 min.
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Bad News it looks like I won’t Be going too Germany.
I love too go to see TD Brand play in Frankfurt.
Because I’m Broke.

:cry: :arrow: :(

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Bad News it looks like I won’t Be going too Germany.
I love too go to see TD Brand play in Frankfurt.
Because I’m Broke.

:cry: :arrow: :(

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

I think a lot of us are in a similar situation Peter :cry: :cry: Broke,skint and owing far to much on plastic :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

exit81 wrote:From what I can gather, it's about 1hr 30m by the (VERY) high speed train, so that gets me about 10 miles outside Frankfurt with still 2 and a half hours left...so I might even have time for a beer before the gig !!
I'll buy you a pint and leave it on the bar mate!
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I ordered and paid for a new passport, which will arrive within two weeks.

I sincerely, and with slight angst look forward to this event. I think its a big shame that mr. Riley got ill. However it will be great to see you all. Being quite bleak at the moment, this gig has to be extraordinary, otherwise I might say "Been there, done that" and go to Roskilde next year.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Pertou wrote:I ordered and paid for a new passport, which will arrive within two weeks.

I sincerely, and with slight angst look forward to this event. I think its a big shame that mr. Riley got ill. However it will be great to see you all. Being quite bleak at the moment, this gig has to be extraordinary, otherwise I might say "Been there, done that" and go to Roskilde next year.
Jeeze Pertou, you have really soured on Tee Dee. I find that shocking since your enthusiasm was extremely high way back when you started your Tee Dee forum. Now, it sounds like you can barely stand the band. I just dont get it.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

No problem with TD's albums. I think they're perhaps even better than in the 70's now, but to watch a dvd ( I have to revise my reviews soonish) is a giant anticlimax, I actually thought Edgar played on his keyboards.
Frankfurt has to convince me a lot to go for the 8th time.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Whatever you see in Frankfurt will be genius...............otherwise why would you spend :arrow:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:Whatever you see in Frankfurt will be genius...............otherwise why would you spend :arrow:
I bought my ticket when TR was still on the bill. I have a HUGE respect of old avantgarde, but I havent't recently been satisfied with the way TD perform.

I know entertainment is the most important goal. And to be there is AWESOME! but a dvd doesn't capture it. VOICEPRINT messes to much with images and sound. I personally think Eastgate did MUCH better with SBE, than VOICEPRINT, so I would prefer a live album next time...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Whatever you see in Frankfurt will be genius...............otherwise why would you spend :arrow:
I bought my ticket when TR was still on the bill. I have a HUGE respect of old avantgarde, but I havent't recently been satisfied with the way TD perform.

I know entertainment is the most important goal. And to be there is AWESOME! but a dvd doesn't capture it. VOICEPRINT messes to much with images and sound. I personally think Eastgate did MUCH better with SBE, than VOICEPRINT, so I would prefer a live album next time...

Ok JP.................... :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote: Ok JP.................... :wink:
I don't want to sound too bitter, but my future looks quite dim. I still do my best to go, but if a dvd release hits the shelves, I have been been inspired to make my own live album. :)

Nevertheless, Frankfurt here I come!