TD LIVE IN FRANKFURT 2007

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:DVD competition photos' have been posted on the TD myspace site.
David " Timer" Bailey is thee man 8)
None submitted mate ! 1) i couldn't work out how to get the pic to 100DPI, and 2) I did'nt think mine were worthy, all the concert shots were very blurd (thanks to some one at work ' I'll set your camera up for you '! 1200 iso ! ).

:oops:
ISO 1200 would have worked, but they would have been grainy as hell, you'd have to run it through some programme link Noiseware to decrease the grain. Most photo editing programmes would be able to resize your photo Tim
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Why do they bother with MySpace ... MySpace is the ugliest website in the world.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
alipaul wrote:I think Colin got a disc for free :wink:
He did we both ended up with Disc's and T shirts.
I can say that the t/shirt is awesome 8) :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: David " Timer" Bailey is thee man 8)
None submitted mate ! 1) i couldn't work out how to get the pic to 100DPI, and 2) I did'nt think mine were worthy, all the concert shots were very blurd (thanks to some one at work ' I'll set your camera up for you '! 1200 iso ! ).

ISO 1200 would have worked, but they would have been grainy as hell, you'd have to run it through some programme link Noiseware to decrease the grain. Most photo editing programmes would be able to resize your photo Tim
I ran mine at 800 ISO and they were as grainy as all hell. Processed them a bit and they improved but they were still cr*p. My timing was well out. Also I wasn't sat in a very good place for photography. Got some nice shots of Bernhard and Edgar but behind him is Iris and her head's been replaced with a cymbal. I'm just chalking it up to experience and enjoying everyone else's shots.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: None submitted mate ! 1) i couldn't work out how to get the pic to 100DPI, and 2) I did'nt think mine were worthy, all the concert shots were very blurd (thanks to some one at work ' I'll set your camera up for you '! 1200 iso ! ).

I ran mine at 800 ISO and they were as grainy as all hell. Processed them a bit and they improved but they were still cr*p. My timing was well out. Also I wasn't sat in a very good place for photography. Got some nice shots of Bernhard and Edgar but behind him is Iris and her head's been replaced with a cymbal. I'm just chalking it up to experience and enjoying everyone else's shots.
mine are the same :)...good enough for me though
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Here is my concert review/travel diary of the trip to Frankfurt, in Danish. The English translation will follow later on.

http://td.pertou.dk/live07.htm
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

excellent review Jacob

:wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

My Danish must be getting better. I understood some of that. errr.....Tangerine Dream, Edgar Froese, Colin and something called Big Moog. :wink:

Nice pic though.

I'll wait for the English version.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Chris Monk wrote:I'll wait for the English version.
Armour you with patience, I'm not a fast writer, I'm not a half-fast writer, I'm a SLOW writer! :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

This is an uncorrected write-up, so far. My thoughts on Sunday and Monday will appear some day.

http://td.pertou.dk/eng-live07.htm
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Excellent review of the occasion,look forward to the rest 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

looking at cheap flights(have not booked it yet) one left from stanstad airport to fly on the 12th april 5 pounds the cost but its a 6-55am flight :evil:. think I might go for it anyway, at least I can look round Eindhoven before booking into a hotel......must book that as well :oops:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:Excellent review of the occasion,look forward to the rest 8)
Thanks for the feedback, I have added some more text on how I nearly didn't make it to the pre-meet.

http://td.pertou.dk/eng-live07.htm
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

cantosis wrote:looking at cheap flights(have not booked it yet) one left from stanstad airport to fly on the 12th april 5 pounds the cost but its a 6-55am flight :evil:. think I might go for it anyway, at least I can look round Eindhoven before booking into a hotel......must book that as well :oops:
just realised this is the wrong thread :oops:
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:
cantosis wrote:looking at cheap flights(have not booked it yet) one left from stanstad airport to fly on the 12th april 5 pounds the cost but its a 6-55am flight :evil:. think I might go for it anyway, at least I can look round Eindhoven before booking into a hotel......must book that as well :oops:
just realised this is the wrong thread :oops:
Nevermind JP, I enjoyed the read, Cheers