I have no idea why...

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: I have no idea why...

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
HomerNarr wrote: TANGERINE DREAM + TERRY RILEY at FRANKFURT, ALTE OPER FRANKFURT in August
Oh wow. My Great Grandad painted a mural on the ceiling of the Alte Opera House in Frankfurt. Been there twice but they wouldn't let me in despite making prior arrangements. Not even sure whether the mural still exists since the building was badly damaged during WWII. To see TD there would be something very special for me.

Im hoping very much if this is true i can be there,but its doubtful :( :cry:
Spoken to the missus and she says yes to Frankfurt in October. :D
July - probably not. :cry:
Hope you can make it Colin, it wouldn't be a TD concert with out The Jouxson in the front row.
epsilon75

Re: I have no idea why...

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Oh wow. My Great Grandad painted a mural on the ceiling of the Alte Opera House in Frankfurt. Been there twice but they wouldn't let me in despite making prior arrangements. Not even sure whether the mural still exists since the building was badly damaged during WWII. To see TD there would be something very special for me.

Im hoping very much if this is true i can be there,but its doubtful :( :cry:
Spoken to the missus and she says yes to Frankfurt in October. :D
July - probably not. :cry:
Hope you can make it Colin, it wouldn't be a TD concert with out The Jouxson in the front row.
I will be trying my upmost Chris :wink: Its down to the wife and my body :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.