TD Line up

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

JD wrote:y'know though, maybe Jerome really is just taking a break to get his solo caree sorted out, because TD wont be forever, Edgar is getting old and Td wont support Jerome into his pension years.I woudn't be suprised to suddenly see him turn up on again in the nexy year or so.

I for one hope that will happen but im a little apprehensive :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

The only thing that really matters is the music IMHO. It's down to Jerome now what he does...good luck mate!
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

24db wrote:The only thing that really matters is the music IMHO. It's down to Jerome now what he does...good luck mate!
Just how much time does it take to get a solo career going?? Jerome has been gone from TD since Paradiso for goodness sakes! That is a long time. It's not like he has been doing any touring during this time. I believe a single gig has been played.
Lonely Cowboy

Post by Lonely Cowboy »

rattymouse wrote:
24db wrote:The only thing that really matters is the music IMHO. It's down to Jerome now what he does...good luck mate!
Just how much time does it take to get a solo career going?? Jerome has been gone from TD since Paradiso for goodness sakes! That is a long time. It's not like he has been doing any touring during this time. I believe a single gig has been played.
Mmmh...you're right. In comparison to TD's present output he appears to be a bit lame...:-) What's going on JF?
Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. OSCAR WILDE
24db

Post by 24db »

rattymouse wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

The Latest now Edgar Froese by himself Right. :?:

:!: :arrow: