++++ TOUR PROGRAMME + NEW CUPDISC ++++

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

++++ TOUR PROGRAMME + NEW CUPDISC ++++

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,
Thank you so much for all the nice feedback you gave regarding our first three concerts (Paris, London, Nijmegen) - we are happy about it and did our utmost to satisfy our fans. Just one more information for you: Those wo could not get a tour programme anymore: The TOUR PROGRAMME and the new limited EP (cupdisc) "Josephine The Mouse Singer" will be in our EASTGATE shop from 10th JUNE on! Unfortunately we could not transport much more to London and Nijmegen, but will have a new batch from Munich on. Looking forward to the next concerts and meeting many of you, enjoy,
all the very best,
TANGERINE DREAM
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Insvims

Re: ++++ TOUR PROGRAMME + NEW CUPDISC ++++

Post by Insvims »

I love the new CupDisc. It grows with each listen (like Mona Da Vinci). Great surprise to have this bonus Sonic Poem. And as it's based on a short story it's only appropriate that it's released on a CupDisc.
The new tour programme is a real gem, and it looks wonderful. I was very disappointed when at first it was sold out in London, but during the break in the concert I ran down to look for it again, and then they mysteriously had gotten more. I was happy then. :D
Nice that these wonderful items will be added to the store as well, for those that could not get them at concerts. Be fast, they may be limited. :-)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Insvims wrote:I love the new CupDisc. It grows with each listen (like Mona Da Vinci). Great surprise to have this bonus Sonic Poem. And as it's based on a short story it's only appropriate that it's released on a CupDisc.
The new tour programme is a real gem, and it looks wonderful. I was very disappointed when at first it was sold out in London, but during the break in the concert I ran down to look for it again, and then they mysteriously had gotten more. I was happy then. :D
Nice that these wonderful items will be added to the store as well, for those that could not get them at concerts. Be fast, they may be limited. :-)
Probably more programmes were available from the other merch stall. There was one downstairs and one upstairs
hansx

Post by hansx »

Insvims wrote:I love the new CupDisc. It grows with each listen (like Mona Da Vinci). Great surprise to have this bonus Sonic Poem. And as it's based on a short story it's only appropriate that it's released on a CupDisc.
Indeed the cupdisc is a fine cd. Have heard it a few times, and I like it.
That program was not available in Nijmegen unfortunately. Have asked Peter to buy one for me when he is in Offenbach and Wien. So, hope that I will get it anyway.