+++ BARCELONA and RUSSIA CANCELLED +++

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

+++ BARCELONA and RUSSIA CANCELLED +++

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,
After returning from a successful CRUISE TO THE EDGE we were unfortunately confronted with some bad news and until today we were fighting together with our agents to avoid making them happen, but we failed. Unfortunately the local promoters from Spain (Barcelona) and Russia (Moscow & St. Petersburg) cancelled the concerts. The Russian promoter cancelled due to the political situation in Russia which has an enormous effect on the economic state over there and the Spanish promoter simply didn’t stick to the agreed contract. We are very sorry and sad about these awful circumstances, but our lawyers advised us to swallow the bitter pill. It’s a loss for everybody, for us as band and crew and of course for our fans who already were looking forward to the concerts. Unfortunately here the artist is the weakest link in a chain. We will keep you updated if there will be further information. All other concerts will take place as announced.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Insvims

Re: +++ BARCELONA and RUSSIA CANCELLED +++

Post by Insvims »

Very sad that the opportunity to play in Russia failed. I would not have travelled there, but it would have been special concerts for the Russian fans.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Maybe the dream of playing in Russia,is not over yet. Hopefully,other opportunities will arise in future. Here's hoping :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Disappointing news but it's the way it goes sometimes. Luckily I will see both London and Munich on the appropriate dates with a possibility of Warsaw.
ant

Post by ant »

:( Great shame for the band and for the fans who were going to attend. Hopefully something can be arranged for them at a later date. I can understand the Russian one being cancelled due to the current situation out there but the one in Spain?? Shame on the promoters and it is their loss. Looking forward to the one in London in 20 days time and am still hoping they can arrange a show in New York in 2015. Keep up the great work Edgar and see you all soon. :D
Biggus Dickus