BERLIN - Pre Show Fan Meet……….

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

BERLIN - Pre Show Fan Meet……….

Post by tdream4ever »

Have not seen this one been posted here yet. So anybody here (from Berlin & going to the Admiralspalast concert) would like to set up a place and time? I'm sure the 2012 concert at the Admiralspalast gig had a place to meet and have a few beers or drinks before the concert. I will be flying in from Southern California to Brussels a few days before heading to Berlin on that Friday. Don't have much time, but would like to meet some fans for a few beers. Thank you.

:wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
GaryNovaScotia

Re: BERLIN - Pre Show Fan Meet……….

Post by GaryNovaScotia »

Yes. Hopefully someone can guide us. Berlin I understand is a gigantic place so we need some guidance.
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

Well a input from the danish league - after the succesful Sorcerer concert in Copenhagen we will be ready to see you in Berlin.... my suggestion for a fan meeting place will be Brauhaus Lemke at the Hackescher Markt - check http://www.brauhaus-lemke.com/index.php/home-2
It is just 1 stop before the Friedrich Str. station near Admiralspalast - Brauhaus Lemke do make excellent biers... :lol: ... and I have tasted and enjoyed them :mrgreen:
...another plus is the nice relaxed cozy atmosphere at the Hackescher Markt.....
GaryNovaScotia

Post by GaryNovaScotia »

I have this concert on my list, could we go with this?

Gary C
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

As there are no other suggestions for the Berlin fan meet place we should meet at Brauhaus Lemke - see my post above :!:
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

The danish fans will be at Lemke one hour after this http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/three_oclock_high.htm :!:
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

I have made reservations for 10 guests at Brauhaus Lemke from 15.30...please indicate here if you come to join us :mrgreen:
Hope that we will be more....
GaryNovaScotia

Post by GaryNovaScotia »

Yes. Wish to be on the list. I bet people will be coming out of the woodwork atthe last minute.
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

Not too many :o have gived a sign here -but I promise Brauhaus Lemke won't dissapoint you...
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

We had a nice meeting at the Lemke Brauhaus - nice to meet some new friends :lol: :lol:
GaryNovaScotia

Post by GaryNovaScotia »

It is like a dream now. From such heights back to such boring routine. I wish it could happen all over again.
Ravnnet

Post by Ravnnet »

Me too Gary :P - you can hope for Canadian concerts.....
GaryNovaScotia

Post by GaryNovaScotia »

Ha Ha Oh yes, MY TD FANTASY tour of Canada - I have been waiting for this TD "Canadian Tour"since 1976, and I guess at this point reality is setting in and it is not going to happen,. Montreal and Ottawa.. a couple of festiival appearances ..okay, but they do not make a tour of the second biggest country in the world.

It is why I stopped banging my head on the wall and went to Europe for the tour.

I bought two more TD hats on this tour. While I was getting between concerts in Germany people here and there reacted to my hat "Oh yes,, I had their albums" "What are they doing now" "etc. etc". many reactions.

But I have been walking about Nova Scotia (my eastern province of Canada) with my same TD hat for several years and also throwing my "I''m an alien I love TD" shopping bag on grocery store counters and I have yet to get one single response beyond blank stares.

I feel so lost here - I so wish we could redo that amazing Berlin day over and over.

Gary C
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

It has been great to read your enthusiastic posts on here Gary.

Glad you enjoyed your European TD adventure which would have been a big financial investment, but worthwhile I am sure. The experience will live with you for the rest of your life no doubt 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

GaryNovaScotia wrote:Ha Ha Oh yes, MY TD FANTASY tour of Canada - I have been waiting for this TD "Canadian Tour"since 1976, and I guess at this point reality is setting in and it is not going to happen,. Montreal and Ottawa.. a couple of festiival appearances ..okay, but they do not make a tour of the second biggest country in the world.

It is why I stopped banging my head on the wall and went to Europe for the tour.

I bought two more TD hats on this tour. While I was getting between concerts in Germany people here and there reacted to my hat "Oh yes,, I had their albums" "What are they doing now" "etc. etc". many reactions.

But I have been walking about Nova Scotia (my eastern province of Canada) with my same TD hat for several years and also throwing my "I''m an alien I love TD" shopping bag on grocery store counters and I have yet to get one single response beyond blank stares.

I feel so lost here - I so wish we could redo that amazing Berlin day over and over.

Gary C
I get the opposite reactions here in SoCal Gary. A lot of response when I'm wearing my TD shirts. But most of them are "Yeah, I know Tangerine Dream" or "I remember the group Tangerine Dream" or "very cool shirt"(to my Alien head shirt).
When I mention that they are still putting out albums or touring they say "huh?" or "what? they still around?" And a lot of them are younger peeps in there 20's and 30's.
But I have no TD bags or hats. Just plenty of shirts.
When is your next visit to HB Gary?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!