Edgar/TD in New York this Monday?

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Edgar/TD in New York this Monday?

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:The concert was fantastic! Not your usual TD gig. Short and sweet. . . .only 70 minutes but it felt like 2-3 hours. was invited to attend the rehearsals. The Alchemist, Oh No & DJ Shadow and all collaborated perfect with TD. But TD was involved from beginning to end. TD started off the first 20 minutes and the rest joined in. Bass was a bit loud in the middle but all was perfect. I would have to say this one goes in my books for one of those rare Dream gigs. Powerful!! I keep using the powerful because the soundtrack was powerful live. This was my wife's second TD concert (London Eye was her first) and she is not a fan. But she was digging the sounds Monday night. I am still trying to download some of my digi camera pics to my computer. Didn't really take a lot and only a few good ones turned out. But I will put a few more on facebook later. Good to hear the King is back doing soundtracks.

. . . .and yes, there were video cameras throughout the church filming this. Hope to see a DVD release.
Good to hear you both enjoyed it ,David. Thanks for your report 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:The concert was fantastic! Not your usual TD gig. Short and sweet. . . .only 70 minutes but it felt like 2-3 hours. was invited to attend the rehearsals. The Alchemist, Oh No & DJ Shadow and all collaborated perfect with TD. But TD was involved from beginning to end. TD started off the first 20 minutes and the rest joined in. Bass was a bit loud in the middle but all was perfect. I would have to say this one goes in my books for one of those rare Dream gigs. Powerful!! I keep using the powerful because the soundtrack was powerful live. This was my wife's second TD concert (London Eye was her first) and she is not a fan. But she was digging the sounds Monday night. I am still trying to download some of my digi camera pics to my computer. Didn't really take a lot and only a few good ones turned out. But I will put a few more on facebook later. Good to hear the King is back doing soundtracks.

. . . .and yes, there were video cameras throughout the church filming this. Hope to see a DVD release.
Good to hear you both enjoyed it ,David. Thanks for your report 8)
:P nice.
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Tangerine dream . Always at the peak of creativity. The heights of musical expression.

:D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:Tangerine dream . Always at the peak of creativity. The heights of musical expression.

:D
There is no substitute for class :) :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.