The Tempodome Gig itself

Echosnare
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Echosnare »

Dzsedzs wrote:I have already made a view of my feelings about the gig quite soon after the gig on the Hungarian Official TD site. (HERE). Due to lack of time please let me paste it here, if you don't mind. Sorry for this.

"With a big apetite, I myself have waited for the big day for the start of this journey to Berlin to see Tangerine Dream live. It was a great achievement from us that 22 members of our club could menaged to go, thus making us to be in the top three nations for sure who payed a visit to this great band. This was the second time I have seen TD on stage and I have enjoyed it very much. Although, the Hungarian Fans were suprised the way the seats were arranged at the concert, because when the first class tickets were bought it was supposed to be counted from the inside of the right column, but not from the outside. That means some fans have find themselves near to the right side of the auditorium. Strange.

Anyway, the concert was great, the spectators were great, especially, when they (including me :) ), didn't let the musicians to have a break. This showed, how much the fans were hungry for a TD concert. Still, I was a bit suprised to see some empty spaces at the auditorium, just like to see no advertisemet in the city. Why? Actually, we saw one in a ticket office that was kindly asked to give it to us. Now it has arrived to a good place in Budapest, Hungary to one of our members ;-).

It was also a great feeling to meet other international TD fans. I have been talking with them in TD forum, but shaking their hands, have a chitchat, was a fantastic feeling and experience for me, and the Hungarian Fans. We were glad that everybody loved our uniform. Believe me, we love them too, very much. It was interesting to see the people's faces at the concert and on the streets, when they saw us. They smiled friendly. :)

About Berlin, it is a beautiful city. I have loved it a lot, surely I'll visit it again. The people are really very nice and the buildings are breathtaking. Everything was really fine. I have enjoyed myself very much. And because I have menaged to get some TD stuff made me glow in delight. :)

Thank you Berlin, thank you Tangerine Dream and thank you Hungarian Tangerine Dream Fan Club for the great experiences."

That's it. What else can I say? It was really a great time for me in Berlin. One of my best experiences in life. Chris, did you know that we have your speech recorded? :D :oops: . By the way, it was a great speech. No politician could do somthing like that. At the time, it was a fantastic feeling to be there, to be with YOU ALL. You All are great people and I'm happy to know the simple fact that we are all in a family, a unique family that no one has on this world.

Wish You All dear Friends a Happy New Year,
And Tangerine Dream, wish YOU a Happy New Year too :)
I echo these sentiments, it was great to meet with you, and all those who were there, at the meets & the gig itself.

Here's hoping we can do it again, somewhere this year!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hopefully we can get the Hungarian fan-club to the UK for a TD concert............would be great to see you ALL again 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

Dzsedzs wrote:I have already made a view of my feelings about the gig quite soon after the gig on the Hungarian Official TD site. (HERE). Due to lack of time please let me paste it here, if you don't mind. Sorry for this.

"With a big apetite, I myself have waited for the big day for the start of this journey to Berlin to see Tangerine Dream live. It was a great achievement from us that 22 members of our club could menaged to go, thus making us to be in the top three nations for sure who payed a visit to this great band. This was the second time I have seen TD on stage and I have enjoyed it very much. Although, the Hungarian Fans were suprised the way the seats were arranged at the concert, because when the first class tickets were bought it was supposed to be counted from the inside of the right column, but not from the outside. That means some fans have find themselves near to the right side of the auditorium. Strange.

Anyway, the concert was great, the spectators were great, especially, when they (including me :) ), didn't let the musicians to have a break. This showed, how much the fans were hungry for a TD concert. Still, I was a bit suprised to see some empty spaces at the auditorium, just like to see no advertisemet in the city. Why? Actually, we saw one in a ticket office that was kindly asked to give it to us. Now it has arrived to a good place in Budapest, Hungary to one of our members ;-).

It was also a great feeling to meet other international TD fans. I have been talking with them in TD forum, but shaking their hands, have a chitchat, was a fantastic feeling and experience for me, and the Hungarian Fans. We were glad that everybody loved our uniform. Believe me, we love them too, very much. It was interesting to see the people's faces at the concert and on the streets, when they saw us. They smiled friendly. :)

About Berlin, it is a beautiful city. I have loved it a lot, surely I'll visit it again. The people are really very nice and the buildings are breathtaking. Everything was really fine. I have enjoyed myself very much. And because I have menaged to get some TD stuff made me glow in delight. :)

Thank you Berlin, thank you Tangerine Dream and thank you Hungarian Tangerine Dream Fan Club for the great experiences."

That's it. What else can I say? It was really a great time for me in Berlin. One of my best experiences in life. Chris, did you know that we have your speech recorded? :D :oops: . By the way, it was a great speech. No politician could do somthing like that. At the time, it was a fantastic feeling to be there, to be with YOU ALL. You All are great people and I'm happy to know the simple fact that we are all in a family, a unique family that no one has on this world.

Wish You All dear Friends a Happy New Year,
And Tangerine Dream, wish YOU a Happy New Year too :)
Great stuff! Thanks for posting!
always a T Dreamer
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I must echo thanks for the various accounts - this and the DVD go a long way to making up for my non-attendance. I hate self-employment :evil:

Great to hear Colin hasn't lost his talent for seeking out the band post gig - he had similar success at the RFH I seem to remember :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:I must echo thanks for the various accounts - this and the DVD go a long way to making up for my non-attendance. I hate self-employment :evil:

Great to hear Colin hasn't lost his talent for seeking out the band post gig - he had similar success at the RFH I seem to remember :D

There is a lot of luck involved Stephen.............and i was fortunate that at the Tempodrom i found another entrance to the bar :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.