The Tempodome Gig itself

Echosnare
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Echosnare »

24db wrote:
Echosnare wrote:
24db wrote:
Cheers Colin, I've only met you once mate (I regret not saying hello at the SBE, but I wasn't 100% it was you), but I look forward to meeting up with you 'somewhere' in 2007/8
Following his starring role in the Tempodrome DVD, Everyone Everywhere will know Mr Jouxson on sight, which is more than can be said for some!
lol...I can't talk, I only appear in one of the SBE pre-gig photos and then only as a shadowy figure.
Shadowy..... & all knowing.... :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:
24db wrote:
Echosnare wrote: Following his starring role in the Tempodrome DVD, Everyone Everywhere will know Mr Jouxson on sight, which is more than can be said for some!
lol...I can't talk, I only appear in one of the SBE pre-gig photos and then only as a shadowy figure.
Shadowy..... & all knowing.... :wink:
Steady...I'm only down the road :D :D
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

EEK!! He's fae the Milton tae!! :lol:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:Brilliant write up Colin.

Cheers mate...........took me about 24 hours to write it down on paper first :oops: :wink:
Excellent write up Colin,yes this brings back great memories of was my biggest highlight of 2006,great company and great music in a wonderful city cannot wait to do it again very soon I hope.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Cheers mate...........took me about 24 hours to write it down on paper first :oops: :wink:
Excellent write up Colin,yes this brings back great memories of was my biggest highlight of 2006,great company and great music in a wonderful city cannot wait to do it again very soon I hope.

As i said Gary,a pleasure to be in your company mate as it always is......i hope it will not be too long before we can attend another TD gig :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Taximan431

the Tempodome Gig itself

Post by Taximan431 »

Coin & gary as with you guys from the uk great to see you there you all make it special :!:

:D :arrow: :!: 8) Geoff
akaihead

Post by akaihead »

Hard to follow what Geoff and Colin (especially) have put to print - it was a great few days after a great gig and some great mates along the way. To Colin for getting us back in past the doorman when we were going home ! -- To Chris for meeting the Irish gang and for the pre gig party ! Stayed a few days after (first time in Berlin - excellent), usual tourist bit. Went to Froese street, did some astronomy (another hobby of mine).
Thanks to all and see you at the next one. :!:
David Fox
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

epsilon75 wrote:

Great write-up, Colin, thanks! It makes me eager to see my next TD gig (my first since 1990...). Praying that TD comes to Toronto, or close enough!
always a T Dreamer
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Absolutely! Very entertaining, you should make a website some day.
I think we all had great time.
It was great to see the dvd, although the sound mixing was a little disaster (what happened to Iris' codo drums? My review will be put on my website soon).
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
It was great to see the dvd, although the sound mixing was a little disaster (what happened to Iris' codo drums? My review will be put on my website soon).
TD always remove most of their drummers drumming for the final mix...it happened with Emil as well, the mix would be far too busy otherwise
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:
TD always remove most of their drummers drumming for the final mix...it happened with Emil as well, the mix would be far too busy otherwise
It looks too odd, music wise I prefer the Tree recording.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:
Pertou wrote: Absolutely! Very entertaining, you should make a website some day.
Well it's your choice mate
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:
24db wrote: TD always remove most of their drummers drumming for the final mix...it happened with Emil as well, the mix would be far too busy otherwise
Well it's your choice mate
Still waiting.... but the video of the Tempodrom on this site looks and sounds great..... excellent.

I love lots of drums aswell and so I think it's a slight pity that most of the drums are removed.
Dzsedzs

Post by Dzsedzs »

I have already made a view of my feelings about the gig quite soon after the gig on the Hungarian Official TD site. (HERE). Due to lack of time please let me paste it here, if you don't mind. Sorry for this.

"With a big apetite, I myself have waited for the big day for the start of this journey to Berlin to see Tangerine Dream live. It was a great achievement from us that 22 members of our club could menaged to go, thus making us to be in the top three nations for sure who payed a visit to this great band. This was the second time I have seen TD on stage and I have enjoyed it very much. Although, the Hungarian Fans were suprised the way the seats were arranged at the concert, because when the first class tickets were bought it was supposed to be counted from the inside of the right column, but not from the outside. That means some fans have find themselves near to the right side of the auditorium. Strange.

Anyway, the concert was great, the spectators were great, especially, when they (including me :) ), didn't let the musicians to have a break. This showed, how much the fans were hungry for a TD concert. Still, I was a bit suprised to see some empty spaces at the auditorium, just like to see no advertisemet in the city. Why? Actually, we saw one in a ticket office that was kindly asked to give it to us. Now it has arrived to a good place in Budapest, Hungary to one of our members ;-).

It was also a great feeling to meet other international TD fans. I have been talking with them in TD forum, but shaking their hands, have a chitchat, was a fantastic feeling and experience for me, and the Hungarian Fans. We were glad that everybody loved our uniform. Believe me, we love them too, very much. It was interesting to see the people's faces at the concert and on the streets, when they saw us. They smiled friendly. :)

About Berlin, it is a beautiful city. I have loved it a lot, surely I'll visit it again. The people are really very nice and the buildings are breathtaking. Everything was really fine. I have enjoyed myself very much. And because I have menaged to get some TD stuff made me glow in delight. :)

Thank you Berlin, thank you Tangerine Dream and thank you Hungarian Tangerine Dream Fan Club for the great experiences."

That's it. What else can I say? It was really a great time for me in Berlin. One of my best experiences in life. Chris, did you know that we have your speech recorded? :D :oops: . By the way, it was a great speech. No politician could do somthing like that. At the time, it was a fantastic feeling to be there, to be with YOU ALL. You All are great people and I'm happy to know the simple fact that we are all in a family, a unique family that no one has on this world.

Wish You All dear Friends a Happy New Year,
And Tangerine Dream, wish YOU a Happy New Year too :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Check out my TD site at:
www.freeweb.hu/tangerinedream
And spread the world that Tangerine Dream is a universal language.
--------------------------------------------------------
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Dzsedzs wrote:I have already made a view of my feelings about the gig quite soon after the gig on the Hungarian Official TD site. (HERE). Due to lack of time please let me paste it here, if you don't mind. Sorry for this.

"With a big apetite, I myself have waited for the big day for the start of this journey to Berlin to see Tangerine Dream live. It was a great achievement from us that 22 members of our club could menaged to go, thus making us to be in the top three nations for sure who payed a visit to this great band. This was the second time I have seen TD on stage and I have enjoyed it very much. Although, the Hungarian Fans were suprised the way the seats were arranged at the concert, because when the first class tickets were bought it was supposed to be counted from the inside of the right column, but not from the outside. That means some fans have find themselves near to the right side of the auditorium. Strange.

Anyway, the concert was great, the spectators were great, especially, when they (including me :) ), didn't let the musicians to have a break. This showed, how much the fans were hungry for a TD concert. Still, I was a bit suprised to see some empty spaces at the auditorium, just like to see no advertisemet in the city. Why? Actually, we saw one in a ticket office that was kindly asked to give it to us. Now it has arrived to a good place in Budapest, Hungary to one of our members ;-).

It was also a great feeling to meet other international TD fans. I have been talking with them in TD forum, but shaking their hands, have a chitchat, was a fantastic feeling and experience for me, and the Hungarian Fans. We were glad that everybody loved our uniform. Believe me, we love them too, very much. It was interesting to see the people's faces at the concert and on the streets, when they saw us. They smiled friendly. :)

About Berlin, it is a beautiful city. I have loved it a lot, surely I'll visit it again. The people are really very nice and the buildings are breathtaking. Everything was really fine. I have enjoyed myself very much. And because I have menaged to get some TD stuff made me glow in delight. :)

Thank you Berlin, thank you Tangerine Dream and thank you Hungarian Tangerine Dream Fan Club for the great experiences."

That's it. What else can I say? It was really a great time for me in Berlin. One of my best experiences in life. Chris, did you know that we have your speech recorded? :D :oops: . By the way, it was a great speech. No politician could do somthing like that. At the time, it was a fantastic feeling to be there, to be with YOU ALL. You All are great people and I'm happy to know the simple fact that we are all in a family, a unique family that no one has on this world.

Wish You All dear Friends a Happy New Year,
And Tangerine Dream, wish YOU a Happy New Year too :)

Thank you for that post ....I enjoyed reading it greetings from Ireland

:arrow: :!: 8) :) :D Geoff