Uk 1990 tour

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Long Island Sunset is damn Lush IMHO............they could have finished with that at the Astoria.........an excellent Encore it would make :idea: :D :D
Last played in 1990?
Too bloody long ago IMHO :cry: :arrow:
With loads of flute from linda please. IMHO TD should phase out all the electronics and let her take over ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:shock: :arrow: NO COMMENT
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote::shock: :arrow: NO COMMENT
;)
Justin

Post by Justin »

I was at the first Hammersmith show on the 26th Oct 1990 and it was a good'un!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Justin wrote:I was at the first Hammersmith show on the 26th Oct 1990 and it was a good'un!
Damn fine concerts in 1990 :arrow: We need more of this stuff in future shows IMHO :idea: :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Justin wrote:I was at the first Hammersmith show on the 26th Oct 1990 and it was a good'un!
I was also at one of the shows at Hammersmith in 1990. Sat stage left, near the front with a good view of Linda's legs. My wife gave me such a hard time afterwards. "I thought you said it would be just 3 German blokes....."
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:
Damn fine concerts in 1990 :arrow: We need more of this stuff in future shows IMHO :idea: :D
I'll second that :P
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:
I was also at one of the shows at Hammersmith in 1990. Sat stage left, near the front with a good view of Linda's legs. My wife gave me such a hard time afterwards. "I thought you said it would be just 3 German blokes....."
There's no way you're gonna pass Linda off as a fella!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
There's no way you're gonna pass Linda off as a fella!
He he he.
I fancy myself as a pretty PC sorta guy but there was anther sax player, Hubert Waldner I believe, on stage as well. Can't remember much about Hubert at all but have a very clear recollection of Linda. :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... -eyes.html

1990 tour from the Audion magazine, just before they got the hump with TD and packed up their toys and went home ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

i regret that i was out of sorts with td in 90, wish now i had caught them on this tour :oops: :oops: :arrow: :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:i regret that i was out of sorts with td in 90, wish now i had caught them on this tour :oops: :oops: :arrow: :arrow:
I saw them 'for me' you didn't miss much mate
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

bigmoog wrote:i regret that i was out of sorts with td in 90, wish now i had caught them on this tour :oops: :oops: :arrow: :arrow:
Likewise and the Newcastle gig was on my Birthday, I could have treated myself! One comment from the first review, struck me as odd. "Why do TO get so much attention, money and fame" :?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
Likewise and the Newcastle gig was on my Birthday, I could have treated myself! One comment from the first review, struck me as odd. "Why do TO get so much attention, money and fame" :?
Sad to say that I read the reviews and realised that I'd forgotten quite a lot about these shows. It was nice to have my memory jogged a bit. I hope that one of these shows make it on to a DVD at some point.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

anyway...i never look back with regrets*......td rule

right now and since oh, 1967...they have reaffirmed their greatness......long live TD

and the barmy army

*i regret being a grizzly in 87 :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....