Uk 1990 tour

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:The 90s studio albums are very much better than the soundtrack releases IMHO........apart from Oasis which is excellent :arrow:
We're poles apart on this one then Colin. Apart from the odd track here and there, I find the 90's studio releases ordinary and in places, insipid. Different strokes......eh!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The 90s studio albums are very much better than the soundtrack releases IMHO........apart from Oasis which is excellent :arrow:
We're poles apart on this one then Colin. Apart from the odd track here and there, I find the 90's studio releases ordinary and in places, insipid. Different strokes......eh!
If we were all the same im sure it would be very boring indeed Mick......But i cant for the life of me think of a soundtrack from the 90s that excites other than Oasis.............Canyon Dreams was a 91 release but obviously recored years earlier........ :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
If we were all the same im sure it would be very boring indeed Mick......But i cant for the life of me think of a soundtrack from the 90s that excites other than Oasis.............Canyon Dreams was a 91 release but obviously recored years earlier........ :arrow:
I was referring to the release dates, rather than the recording dates. Canyon Dreams, The Park Is Mine, The Keep, Oasis and Zoning (if that counts) are all good releases.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I ceratinly aint going to disagree on The Keep..............but its still 80s music as is Canyon Dreams and The Park is Mine. I do realise what you are saying about the release dates ..................
akaihead

Post by akaihead »

The 90's gave us a 'LOT' of product.....

Started well with Rockoon and the American tour -- dodgy TOTT and TOB but back in wild form with the G Club, DM's and of course the '96 Sheperd's Bush gig..........and the TDI good stuff kept on coming.
David Fox
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

akaihead wrote:The 90's gave us a 'LOT' of product.....

Started well with Rockoon and the American tour -- dodgy TOTT and TOB but back in wild form with the G Club, DM's and of course the '96 Sheperd's Bush gig..........and the TDI good stuff kept on coming.
I agree David,IMHO there was a lot of good stuff to come out of the 90s 8)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Not my favourite era overall but there was some good stuff in there
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

alipaul wrote:Not my favourite era overall but there was some good stuff in there
A question of sorting the wheat from the chaff!
24db

Post by 24db »

exit81 wrote:Ahhh 1990....the first time I 'followed' TD on tour. Me and my mate Gary went to 5 shows, London, Manchester, Sheffield, Wolverhampton and Bristol. We managed to get in backstage a few times, met the band, had photos taken, got stuff signed...happy days. Hearing Destination Berlin always reminds me of driving home through the night after the gigs! Bristol was the last gig on the tour, and as we were driving back up the M5 just north of Bristol, guess who was next to us on the road? TD's tour van!! I gave them a thumbs up as we overtook them, but maybe they just thought we were crazy brits being nice to everyone on the motorway!! :P
...I wonder if they thought you'd be meeting up again 17 years later? :)