Cruise To The Edge - CONCERT JOURNEY WITH TD 2013

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Folks,

Here's the update for you! More bands will join the cruise....in March 2013!
TANGERINE DREAM will be delighted to meet some of you on board....
More details coming soon: http://www.cruisetotheedge.com/signup.html
Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::? All sounds like a wind-up to me!! :?
Nope :D ^^See above message from EB^^
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I've always been a bit dubious of those Saga Cruises... :lol:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

If Jane McDonald was on board I might have been tempted :lol:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

cantosis wrote:If Jane McDonald was on board I might have been tempted :lol:
I'd be tempted to push her overboard :lol:
ant

Post by ant »

:D I take it all back. A 6 day cruise from Miami to Jamaica plus flights from UK and back - I don't think my bank account will manage it. Shame because it would probably be a unique experience seeing all these bands including the mighty TD on one ship over 6 days. Will have to try harder with the lottery me thinks. Will any of it be filmed do you think? Mind you, with that many acts involved it would probably take 10 years for it to get released considering how long it is taking to get the Starmus one out. :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

imagine being stuck on a cruise shippe with a load of Yes and TD fans :oops: :shock: ..... :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

bigmoog wrote:imagine being stuck on a cruise shippe with a load of Yes and TD fans :oops: :shock: ..... :P
:lol: could be a pleasant experince ..but could be a nightmare.. :oops:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Dear Cruise To The Edge Fans,

It’s the moment you have all been waiting for...the first update for the Cruise To The Edge! This is going to be one big party, cruising with YES and other progressive rock legends on this Western Caribbean odyssey! We are setting the stage for the one of the greatest rock cruises event ever and we want to prepare you for the upcoming cruise ticket sales launch!! Here are some of the important details:

THE SHIP - The Beautiful MSC Poesia is the site for the Cruise To The Edge and she looks as gorgeous as they day she was launched. But don’t take our word for it, check out this link http://www.msccruisesusa.com/virtual-to ... oesia.aspx
(More details below).

ITINERARY - We have selected the perfect itinerary for our 5-night voyage as we visit the tropical rain forests of Ocho Rios, Jamaica and the pristine waters of Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Enjoy great music and new friends while exploring two of the Caribbean’s most enchanting ports! It all begins on Monday, March 25th, as 2013’s Most Anticipated Progressive Rock Event departs from Fort Lauderdale, Florida!!
DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Mon, Mar-25 Ft. Lauderdale/Port Everglades, Florida 5 pm
Tue, Mar-26 At Sea
Wed, Mar-27 Georgetown, Grand Cayman 8 am 4 pm
Thu, Mar-28 Ocho,Rios, Jamaica 8 am 4 pm
Fri, Mar-29 Day at Sea
Sat, Mar-30 Ft. Lauderdale/Port Everglades, Florida 7 am
FULL CRUISE TO THE EDGE WEBSITE - The current website will be replaced by the full Cruise to the Edge website at 5 pm Eastern on Monday, October 15, 2012.The full website will include all cruise details, pricing, artists, terms and conditions and much more. You will have plenty of time to carefully study all the information before Ticket Sales open on Wednesday, October 17, 2012.

TICKET SALES - Cabins may be booked starting at 5 pm Eastern on Wednesday, October 17, 2012, at www.CruiseToTheEdge.com by clicking on the BOOK NOW link at the top of the page. In addition, a toll free Reservation and Guest Services line will be available from 9 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific, Monday thru Friday. Phone numbers will be listed on the website prior to launch of ticket sales.

DUE TO ANTICIPATED HIGH DEMAND, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO BOOK ONLINE, IF POSSIBLE. IT WILL EXPIDITE THE RESERVATION PROCESS AND WILL LIMIT YOUR WAIT TIME.

PRICING - Cabin prices start at only $999 USD per person (double occupancy) for an Interior cabin, or you may choose to pamper yourself with a Balcony cabin, starting for as little as $1299 USD per person. Pricing above already includes an Early Booking Discount of $200 USD per person, available on all online reservations made on or before November 15, 2012. Quad cabins are available (4 people sharing cabin), starting at only $699 USD per person. Limited VIP Superior Balcony cabins are available for $1999 USD per person (double occupancy). These cabins include premium concert access and other amenities (details coming soon). The sooner you book, the better your cabin location!!

PAYMENT PLAN - You can reserve your cabin for a $600 USD per person deposit, with the final payment due on January 23, 2013.

NTERNATIONAL TRAVEL CREDIT PROGRAM - In an effort to assist with the cost of international air travel, the Cruise To The Edge has announced the International Travel Credit Program*.

The program, designed for travelers flying into Florida from world destinations outside of the 50 United States, provides a $75 USD per person travel credit, (maximum, $150 USD credit per cabin) applied directly against the cost of the cruise. This offer is redeemable online only and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional code (including bar credit program). Please follow the booking procedures below:

Go to www.CruiseToTheEdge.com and go to the BOOK NOW link at the top of the page, beginning on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 5 pm Eastern when online sales open.

Look for the “Promotional Code” box on the first page of the reservation form and type in “TRAVPROMO” in the box. Complete and deposit your reservation by November 15, 2012*. The $75 USD per person (maximum $150 USD per cabin) travel credit will be applied to your cruise reservation. In addition, many European travelers can realize considerable savings due to favorable Euro to US dollar exchange rates. Early booking is recommended for best cabin selection.

*Reservations must be made on or before November 15, 2012 as instructed above. Travelers may be asked to show proof of international air purchase to receive offer. Offers and promotions are capacity controlled and may be terminated at any time. All prices and promotional discounts are in US dollars and cannot be redeemed for cash. ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY. International Travel Credits may not be added after initial reservation is completed. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

We are ready to rock the seas aboard Cruise To The Edge and we want you there! This is a once-in-a-lifetime event and the pre-cruise buzz has been off the charts. No excuses, reserve your cabin on October 17, 2012…it would be a shame to sail without you!! More updates coming soon!!!

Talk Soon,

Your Cruise To The Edge Team

THE SHIP - Meet the MSC Poesia

And of course, there is the cruise experience. The MSC Poesia “Italian for Poetry” provides a serene, almost “yacht-like” setting to relax and enjoy the finer things in life. Truly one of the loveliest vessels constructed in the last decade, your floating resort allows you to do as much or as little as you like. Enjoy Italian-influenced cuisine, a wonderful sushi bar, enchanting Balinese spa or simply luxuriate by the pool…the choice is yours.

One of the first things you will notice as you board this remarkable vessel is the beauty and attention to detail. Every inch of the ship is gorgeous and showcases public rooms and cabins that are made from the highest quality materials combined in tasteful combinations with an Italian flair. The Poesia is also one of the cleanest ships afloat as the Italian crew constantly works to keep everything in perfect order, providing guests with a pristine, floating sanctuary. It was only fitting that this beautiful lady was christened by Italian icon and internationally acclaimed actress Sophia Loren.

Sailing aboard the MSC Poesia on the Cruise To the Edge will feature emerald waters and tropical Caribbean landscapes with old world European charm and ambiance. It really is like taking a European vacation without leaving North America. Great ship, great friends and progressive rocks greatest stars in a setting that cannot be beat…we just can’t sail without you!

6 Reasons Why The MSC Poesia is the World’s Best Cruise Ship For Rock Music Cruises

Best Performance Theater – From the stage size to acoustics to sight lines, the MSC Poesia is the best floating theater on the planet. It’s the music that matters! According to Production expert William Deavers of www.LoudAndClear.com, “The MSC Poesia is simply the best cruise ship venue in the world for Rock Music Festivals at Sea, bar none.”

Best Aft Performance Venue – Intimate, flexible, multi-use cabaret providing amazing sound and sight lines for a variety of rock music acts.

Best Open Deck Performance Venue – Expansive, unobstructed deck area with an abundance of stable electrical power. Clean power means great music quality.

Beautiful, Clean Ship – You will not find a more beautiful and clean vessel anywhere. The impact of a music festival on a ship is significant and MSC works hard to keep the Poesia perfect every year.

World-Class Experience - The MSC Poesia “Italian for Poetry” provides a serene, almost “yacht-like” setting to relax and enjoy the finer things in life. Truly one of the loveliest vessels constructed in the last decade, your floating resort allows you to do as much or as little as you like. Enjoy Italian-influenced cuisine, a wonderful sushi bar, enchanting Balinese spa or simply luxuriate by the pool…the choice is yours.

Look To The Future – MSC is the fastest growing cruise line in the world and will continue expansion into North America with new ships planned as early as 2014.
drunkenmozart

cruise to the edge

Post by drunkenmozart »

Nah !
r4man

Post by r4man »

sparrow wrote:
bigmoog wrote:imagine being stuck on a cruise shippe with a load of Yes and TD fans :oops: :shock: ..... :P
:lol: could be a pleasant experince ..but could be a nightmare.. :oops:
I wonder if this is what Linda, Iris, and Hoshiko are thinking?
ant

Post by ant »

Sounds like it will be an amazing 6 days but unfortunately I think I would need to have around £2500 to spare to attend it. That would just about cover the cruise, my flights to and from the UK and a bit of spending money. Just ain't gonna happen I'm afraid, unless I can find a rich lady to take me :lol:
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

ant wrote:Sounds like it will be an amazing 6 days but unfortunately I think I would need to have around £2500 to spare to attend it. That would just about cover the cruise, my flights to and from the UK and a bit of spending money. Just ain't gonna happen I'm afraid, unless I can find a rich lady to take me :lol:
or a rich bloke :lol:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Cruise to the Edge wrote:ARTIST & BAND PERFORMANCES - To clarify, all passengers will have the opportunity to see every band in two separate, unique performances, one more traditional plus a second opportunity in a relaxed/flexible “Storyteller’s” format with back-stories, music and more artist/fan intimacy. The final details will follow as we get closer to the sailing date. In addition, we will be showcasing two artist & band “Meet & Greets” (participating bands to be determined).
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Insvims wrote:
Cruise to the Edge wrote:ARTIST & BAND PERFORMANCES - To clarify, all passengers will have the opportunity to see every band in two separate, unique performances, one more traditional plus a second opportunity in a relaxed/flexible “Storyteller’s” format with back-stories, music and more artist/fan intimacy. The final details will follow as we get closer to the sailing date. In addition, we will be showcasing two artist & band “Meet & Greets” (participating bands to be determined).
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: