Cruise To The Edge - CONCERT JOURNEY WITH TD 2013

Knewknarf
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Cruise To The Edge - CONCERT JOURNEY WITH TD 2013

Post by Knewknarf »

Insvims wrote:Does anyone know any TD fans that will go on the cruise this time? Would be nice to meet.
will be on board

we will see us

Frank
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Knewknarf wrote:
Insvims wrote:Does anyone know any TD fans that will go on the cruise this time? Would be nice to meet.
will be on board

we will see us

Frank
Welcome to the forum, Knewknarf!
Nice to hear you will be on board. Maybe we meet. :-)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Well, now we are packed and ready for departure to Cruise to the Edge. Going very early tomorrow from Oslo. Hope to see many TD fans there (I will look for the t-shirts)! 8)
And to everyone in Copenhagen tonight; band and fans: ENJOY! I look forward to reactions from that special show! :D
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Insvims wrote:Well, now we are packed and ready for departure to Cruise to the Edge. Going very early tomorrow from Oslo. Hope to see many TD fans there (I will look for the t-shirts)! 8)
And to everyone in Copenhagen tonight; band and fans: ENJOY! I look forward to reactions from that special show! :D
Have a great time and lets see some photos posted when you return. I'm envious ! :mrgreen:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Steve C wrote:
Insvims wrote:Well, now we are packed and ready for departure to Cruise to the Edge. Going very early tomorrow from Oslo. Hope to see many TD fans there (I will look for the t-shirts)! 8)
Have a great time and lets see some photos posted when you return. I'm envious ! :mrgreen:
Sure!
And thanks a lot! :)
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Any news from anyone on the Cruise?
Knewknarf

Post by Knewknarf »

Steve C wrote:Any news from anyone on the Cruise?
i'm back at home since a few hours. Here my shortcut:

during embarkation-procedure we saw Edgar and Bianca - now it's true, they are on board! (last year CTTE was for me a graet disappointment, cause Edgar was ill)
after we entered the ship, we used the elevater - the elevator stops and Thorsten steped into the elevator - the first meet and greet and this at the beginning!
First lunch at embarkation-day in the restaurarant: the TD-Crew except Edgar and Bianca sat behind us
next morning, ok, it was around noon, we met Thorsten. he confirmed, that TD would play 2 shows
on wednesday first TD show was planned an pool Stage (outdoor) at 8:00 pm. before the concert we watched the crew and specially Thorsten making soundcheck and built up the gear. Great experiance for me, it was for me the first time to see TD during soundcheck.
The concert was fantastic, started with sorcerer. fantastic show with laser
Next day Storyteller: Edgar and Thorsten during interview. After there nice talks with Linda and Iris
on Friday 2nd TD-show in the theater (indoor). Also a fantastic

during the cruise we had many talks with Thorsten and guys from the crew. Thorsten is a very likeable personality!!!

for me a great experience, also for my purse. But it was it worth - this was a fantastic week. it was a unique possibility to be an a vessel with TD.

Frank
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Knewknarf wrote:
Steve C wrote:Any news from anyone on the Cruise?
i'm back at home since a few hours. Here my shortcut:

during embarkation-procedure we saw Edgar and Bianca - now it's true, they are on board! (last year CTTE was for me a graet disappointment, cause Edgar was ill)
after we entered the ship, we used the elevater - the elevator stops and Thorsten steped into the elevator - the first meet and greet and this at the beginning!
First lunch at embarkation-day in the restaurarant: the TD-Crew except Edgar and Bianca sat behind us
next morning, ok, it was around noon, we met Thorsten. he confirmed, that TD would play 2 shows
on wednesday first TD show was planned an pool Stage (outdoor) at 8:00 pm. before the concert we watched the crew and specially Thorsten making soundcheck and built up the gear. Great experiance for me, it was for me the first time to see TD during soundcheck.
The concert was fantastic, started with sorcerer. fantastic show with laser
Next day Storyteller: Edgar and Thorsten during interview. After there nice talks with Linda and Iris
on Friday 2nd TD-show in the theater (indoor). Also a fantastic

during the cruise we had many talks with Thorsten and guys from the crew. Thorsten is a very likeable personality!!!

for me a great experience, also for my purse. But it was it worth - this was a fantastic week. it was a unique possibility to be an a vessel with TD.

Frank
Thanks for this post - sounds like you had a great time
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I want to take the opportunity to thank Tangerine Dream for two wonderful concerts, and one interesting storyteller session at Cruise to the Edge. I also had the pleasure of meeting Thorsten, Iris, Linda and Hoshiko. Wonderful people all of them! I even had a longer chat with Thorsten one of the days during the cruise. After being such a big fan for many years it was a dream come true to finally meet some of the members. I even had the chance to meet Edgar after the storyteller session, but I was too shy, and I kept to the background. Meeting the other members was enough for me at that point. The cruise must have been a success for the band, and both concerts were very well attended by the cruisers. I could have written more about all the great time on the cruise, and especially the wonderful concerts by Tangerine Dream. But the journey unfortunately had a sad ending for me as I during a stopover in Paris to change flight to Oslo learned that my daddy had passed away just hours earlier, while I was flying from Miami. The last two hours from Paris to Oslo was then a bleak contrast to all the joys of the cruise. He had been ill for some time, but I learned from my brother that during the last couple of days he had unexpectedly gotten much worse.
I guess I will take some time off from forum and such. Will be back when things have settled a bit. Thanks.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Insvims wrote:I want to take the opportunity to thank Tangerine Dream for two wonderful concerts, and one interesting storyteller session at Cruise to the Edge. I also had the pleasure of meeting Thorsten, Iris, Linda and Hoshiko. Wonderful people all of them! I even had a longer chat with Thorsten one of the days during the cruise. After being such a big fan for many years it was a dream come true to finally meet some of the members. I even had the chance to meet Edgar after the storyteller session, but I was too shy, and I kept to the background. Meeting the other members was enough for me at that point. The cruise must have been a success for the band, and both concerts were very well attended by the cruisers. I could have written more about all the great time on the cruise, and especially the wonderful concerts by Tangerine Dream. But the journey unfortunately had a sad ending for me as I during a stopover in Paris to change flight to Oslo learned that my daddy had passed away just hours earlier, while I was flying from Miami. The last two hours from Paris to Oslo was then a bleak contrast to all the joys of the cruise. He had been ill for some time, but I learned from my brother that during the last couple of days he had unexpectedly gotten much worse.
I guess I will take some time off from forum and such. Will be back when things have settled a bit. Thanks.
Sounds like a great time.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Best wishes.
...The wise.....are silent.....
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Insvims wrote:I want to take the opportunity to thank Tangerine Dream for two wonderful concerts, and one interesting storyteller session at Cruise to the Edge. I also had the pleasure of meeting Thorsten, Iris, Linda and Hoshiko. Wonderful people all of them! I even had a longer chat with Thorsten one of the days during the cruise. After being such a big fan for many years it was a dream come true to finally meet some of the members. I even had the chance to meet Edgar after the storyteller session, but I was too shy, and I kept to the background. Meeting the other members was enough for me at that point. The cruise must have been a success for the band, and both concerts were very well attended by the cruisers. I could have written more about all the great time on the cruise, and especially the wonderful concerts by Tangerine Dream. But the journey unfortunately had a sad ending for me as I during a stopover in Paris to change flight to Oslo learned that my daddy had passed away just hours earlier, while I was flying from Miami. The last two hours from Paris to Oslo was then a bleak contrast to all the joys of the cruise. He had been ill for some time, but I learned from my brother that during the last couple of days he had unexpectedly gotten much worse.
Great that you had such a good time, really sad about your father.

My father passed away on the 19th April 2007....just a day before the Madcap concert at the London Astoria.
It was a sad time but I attended the concert and still remember the good times we had as a family.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

. Sorry to hear this sad news. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Very sorry to hear about your loss, Thomas
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

First video of the gig !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utb7bEGwBq8

:D :D :D
François from Paris
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

fgourlot wrote:First video of the gig !!!
Nice one ! Merci, François... :D
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...