TANGERINE DREAM - LONDON SHOW 24 JUNE 2012 - SEATED

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

well, another TD gig weekend and now I have had a few days to reflect, here is my thought:

240612 pregig fan meet: the pre-gig meeting was as usual good fun, and many thanks to all - especially Colin, Tim and Carmen, Derek G (great to meet finallY), Andy K (LP pressing matrix numbers is where its at....), Ed, Mac and Stef - great to see the northern contingent ;), Mick W, Peter J, Neil, Adam C and Phil, Tim R, Mike, etc ...there are so many so to all I met with - thanks for a great afternoon.

all else: no comment from me except i enjoyed the back projections on a moth eaten nylon curtain
:oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

For most of you the London setlist of last Sunday had no surprises I presume. Nevertheless here it is:

First set:

1. The Sensational Fall of the Master Builder
2. Dolphin Dance
3. The Cliffs of Sydney
4. Song of the Whale, Part II
5. Ayumi's Loom
6. Logos 2011
7. Marmontel Riding on a Clef
8. Oriental Haze
9. Love on a Real Train
10. Underwater Twilight
11. Homeless
12. Going West
13. One Night in Space
14. The Silver Boots Of Bartlett Green

Second set:

1. Ricochet 2012 (excerpt)
2. Hoël Dhat The Alchemist
3. Lady Monk
4. Long Island Sunset
5. The Blue Bridge
6. Alchemy of the Heart
7. Warsaw in the Sun
8. Horizon (excerpt)
9. Teetering Scales
10. Transition
11. Das Mädchen auf der Treppe
12. Loved by the Sun
13. Stratosfear '95

Encores:
1. Vivaldi's 4 Seasons (excerpt, if I understood well this has been re-arranged by TQ !) 8)

So the setlist of the Electric Mandarine Tour seems to be rather i d e n t i c a l.
Members and non-members only please.
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Trying to upload a picture!
Last edited by xsaram3 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Managed to snap this one while the stewards wer'nt looking lol

Captures the Magic of an awesome night I think
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
martinemmdre

Post by martinemmdre »

There were some official photographers taking shots of the opening songs. Does anyone know where these are being published? or has anyone seen any decent reviews of the show?
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

martinemmdre wrote:There were some official photographers taking shots of the opening songs. Does anyone know where these are being published? or has anyone seen any decent reviews of the show?
Well, it may be Andreas Mueller who took the photos.
He has done some other concerts for TD.

Website here: http://www.muellerphotos.com/music1/TD/TD%20start.htm

Nothing yet for London, but worth checking in a few days.

Whenever they appear, they WILL be far better than anything else you will find on the net.
Check out some of the concerts he did already....stunning.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

bigmoog wrote:well, another TD gig weekend and now I have had a few days to reflect, here is my thought:

240612 pregig fan meet: the pre-gig meeting was as usual good fun, and many thanks to all - especially Colin, Tim and Carmen, Derek G (great to meet finallY), Andy K (LP pressing matrix numbers is where its at....), Ed, Mac and Stef - great to see the northern contingent ;), Mick W, Peter J, Neil, Adam C and Phil, Tim R, Mike, etc ...there are so many so to all I met with - thanks for a great afternoon.

all else: no comment from me except i enjoyed the back projections on a moth eaten nylon curtain
Just looking at other photos from different concerts, it seems to be the same egg-noodle screen on some of the recent gigs also...

check out budapest..

http://www.muellerphotos.com/music1/TD/ ... start.html
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
bigmoog wrote:well, another TD gig weekend and now I have had a few days to reflect, here is my thought:

Just looking at other photos from different concerts, it seems to be the same egg-noodle screen on some of the recent gigs also...

check out budapest..

yeah, but i get a similiar effect while in the bath with the lights off reenacting the battle of trafalgar with a loofah and a rubber duck, shining a torch at my moth eaten shower curtain :oops: :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

check out budapest..

yeah, but i get a similiar effect while in the bath with the lights off reenacting the battle of trafalgar with a loofah and a rubber duck, shining a torch at my moth eaten shower curtain :oops: :P
:P :shock: Must try this. My bath, not yours!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

A video of this gig : Love by the sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22T33E6mVP0

:D
François from Paris
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Another Video that was just uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eS2gV9hTPU
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Arthur Dent

Post by Arthur Dent »

Thanks to TD Eye for posting setlist. I knew about half the tracks, but you helped fill in a few gaps.

A.Dent.
davros

Post by davros »

Forum admin please remove
Last edited by davros on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

davros wrote:The only thing of note that marred the atmosphere a bit is why does this Colin fellow have to act like an adolescent? Pushing himself in front of the main queue and jestering to people inside the foyer, being loud and in your face, and people sayin 'hi Colin" and then calling him a "***ker" behind his back ...

I also was bemused at his lap dog trailing him ... lmao!

Sorry Colin, but you need to grow up and respect others who have been queuing for hours and don't appreciate your apparent queue jumping.
for your information I had been given prior permission to enter the hall for a purpose, but had been stopped at the stage door and had to go via another route. If you had anything to say, why didn't you ask me there. :?: You come on here making derogatory comments about me without even knowing the story and what is behind it. I pushed nobody out of the way as I am hardly in the condition for scuffle tactics,I suggest in future to voice your concern and I would have told you the story. As for Gary being my lap dog, you have a damn cheek on making a remark about a nice friendly guy who happens to be highly respected by me and others. If you want to take this further PM me, because you are bang out of order.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Davros, your post is offensive.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game