TANGERINE DREAM - LONDON SHOW 24 JUNE 2012 - SEATED

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

I would like to wish all my friends across the POND a safe trip to the O2 gig today. I wish I could fly over for this one. Have a pint or four for me. And remember-Setlist, Merch report, concert review, pictures & videos those lucky to get them. Cheers and enjoy!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

All going to the show tonight..enjoy.. :D
Mac cuber transfer

Post by Mac cuber transfer »

Have a great concert everyone. Sadly, left it too late to join you after all, ho hum :(
ant

Post by ant »

:D Great show last night with some nice performances with Edgar & Linda together and Hoshiko & Iris. Also some fun words at the end by Edgar on the football (Obviously not a fan!). Unfortunately no special cupdisc for the tour but they did have a new T-Shirt. Thanks guys for a great night and look forward to seeing you again in New York. Got home to find on of the glass panes in my conservatory had fallen in!! Another £500 to repair it tomorrow. That was the only downer!
Biggus Dickus
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Excellent night, loved all the tunes and especially Linda's and Bernie's "duet" for "Loved by the sun"
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
Justin

Post by Justin »

Enjoyed the day in London yesterday. Excellent concert and great to get a moment with the band after show at the meet and greet. Best wishes to all the band for the forthcoming US adventure!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Noticed at the merch stall that you could buy he meet and greet on the night, not just for members of the TDOC.

Spent my money on a t-shirt and the PPM CD however :)

Image of the building next to the Empire: (now a Walkabout pub, but still has this on the side)

(old image....)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Brilliant show by TD last night. Everyone played exceptionally well. It was a great set. I had a great view and it was really nice to see the interactions between the members of the band. Seems that the band were enjoying it as much as the audience. At some point I'll write a proper review.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
martinemmdre

Post by martinemmdre »

I too had a fantastic night at Shepherds Bush. The playlist surpassed all expectations and I really appreciated how Edgar crammed so much in given challenging time constraints. I really enjoyed the meet and greet - this was the first opportunity I have had to join in, despite following concerts in the UK since 1981! Thanks again to the whole band - Best concert I have ever been to.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Chris Monk wrote:Brilliant show by TD last night. Everyone played exceptionally well. It was a great set. I had a great view and it was really nice to see the interactions between the members of the band. Seems that the band were enjoying it as much as the audience. At some point I'll write a proper review.
I thought the same about the Budapest gig back in April. Everybody was interacting between each other. All smiles! I thought the fans there were really intuit and sot the band felt it that night. We will see how the fans react at the LA show in July. I have a "feeling" the fans here will have mixed reactions on the setlist. But the overall performance, if they bring the huge balls, will have a great reaction.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Arthur Dent

Post by Arthur Dent »

Me and Ford Prefect managed to hitch a lift to Shepherds Bush with Oolon Colluphid, as already stated we really enjoyed TD last night. My first time and easily my best musical experience to-date. (Previously seen Pink Floyd, Marillion, Hawkwind, Bon Jovi, Metallica .......)
I wonder if someone could tell me the second to last track played in set one. It was brillaint.I know the last track in set one was 'The Silver Boots of Bartlett Green'. If someone has the whole setlist even better.
The visuals would have looked better if it wasn't projected onto sheets of dried egg noodles :lol:

Arthur Dent.

PS. Ford wants to add new entry into The Guide.
Tangerine Dream - An earth band, listening to their music live is similar to drinking two Pan-galactic gargle blasters....
Arthur Dent

Post by Arthur Dent »

Bad luck to the guy sat next to me in the stalls, kicked out for trying to record the gig. I did wonder what he had stuffed in his jacket.

Arthur Dent.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

The visuals would have looked better if it wasn't projected onto sheets of dried egg noodles
I noticed that too :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Long live the Dream. Keep the Dream alive :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
homeless

Post by homeless »

martinemmdre wrote:I too had a fantastic night at Shepherds Bush. The playlist surpassed all expectations and I really appreciated how Edgar crammed so much in given challenging time constraints....
Exactly!

And the egg noodle screen added a matt 'texture', I liked it

homeless