TANGERINE DREAM - LONDON SHOW 24 JUNE 2012 - SEATED

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:x Totally unnecessary comments by Davros. As Colin rightly says, if you had a problem with whatever was happening on the night you should have taken it up with him there and then, not wait to put horrible posts like this on the forum. I had to wait for 2 hrs before the doors opened and I had people coming between myself and my friend for the ticket office but that is life. As Colin also says he did have a reason for what he had to do which you would have found out if you had spoken to him at the time. It was also very offensive to comment on his close friend in that way. :x
Biggus Dickus
davros

Post by davros »

Forum admin please remove
Last edited by davros on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davros

Post by davros »

ant wrote::x . It was also very offensive to comment on his close friend in that way. :x
I agree and if you see my original post I have apologised for it. However, I only stated how it looked at the time. No offense was meant.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

davros wrote:Colin, you may well have had good reason on this occasion to draw attention to yourself at the entrance to the venue, but you did so without even as much as a polite "Excuse me". The couple who were stood next to me were appalled. This is not the 1st gig I have witnessed your, in my opinion, "adolescent" behaviour. You remind me of the a schoolboy bully who wants to be the centre of attention.

In my opinion Tangerine Dream have a clique of fans of which you are quite clearly, their leader. I'm sorry if people disagree, but that is exactly the way it looks to people who are not in the clique.

As for people wishing to access the Ticket Office, I was at one time stood directly in front of it, and had no problem moving to one side due to the fact I was in the way.

Remember people, it costs nothing to be polite and conduct yourself with a certain amount of decorum.

I will not be drawn into any argument here with you. Your comments are malicious and totally unfounded,and you are yet another in a line of trolls on this forum,and are undoubtedly directly linked to them.

Leader of the clique :roll: Grow up :oops: You had no courage to speak to me directly on the night,and as per usual here,we have no idea who you are. People like you who directly attack people on forums are gutless .

FYI: I had made prior arrangement to be allowed in early,this came directly from a lady close to the band and had been well planned in advance. I did nothing malicious to you,never abused absolutely anybody anywhere on the night or man handled anyone.

You had the opportunity to discuss this via PM,but would rather kick up a storm here.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
davros

Post by davros »

Forum admin please remove
davros

Post by davros »

For the record, I have apologised to Colin via PM. I was out of order with my comments.

However, this forum has gone downhill over the last year or so. I shall not be using it for much longer.

Tangerine Dream need to clean it up!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

davros wrote:For the record, I have apologised to Colin via PM. I was out of order with my comments.

However, this forum has gone downhill over the last year or so. I shall not be using it for much longer.

Tangerine Dream need to clean it up!
Tangerine Dream didn't post any nasty comments about members so how is it their fault ?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have NOT accepted the apology,and I have no intention of accepting it. As for the two-faced people who said "hello" and called me a "w****r behind my back,I would rather be a quality "w****r" than a twisted bitter gutless "w****r.
davros

Post by davros »

That's fair enough Colin, you are entitled to your opinion. Not my place to make comments about 3rd parties, so i should not have mentioned the reaction of others.

Maybe once the dust has settled you will realise that it takes a lot for anybody to apologise, which I have done. I quite understand that you are upset but I cannot do anymore except leave the forum.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

davros wrote:That's fair enough Colin, you are entitled to your opinion. Not my place to make comments about 3rd parties, so i should not have mentioned the reaction of others.

Maybe once the dust has settled you will realise that it takes a lot for anybody to apologise, which I have done. I quite understand that you are upset but I cannot do anymore except leave the forum.
That was a very quick move from Tewkesbury to London ..... your apology has fallen on deaf ears. I have no more to say :arrow:
Arthur Dent

Post by Arthur Dent »

I seem to remember there being a Theremin on stage (Right hand side) but i dont remember anyone interacting with it. was i just dreaming this or did i actually miss something.

A.Dent.
davros

Post by davros »

epsilon75 wrote:
davros wrote:That's fair enough Colin, you are entitled to your opinion. Not my place to make comments about 3rd parties, so i should not have mentioned the reaction of others.

That was a very quick move from Tewkesbury to London ..... your apology has fallen on deaf ears. I have no more to say :arrow:
That's like saying none of us in the queue heard you say excuse me.

I was wondering why my apology hasn't been accepted, is that due to there being some truth in what I said?

Truth hurts and apologies usually come from decent folk.

I noticed I hadn't updated my location since I moved. As you are so observant you will notice I don't get on here very often, and it will be less often if at all from now on.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

epsilon75 wrote:..... your apology has fallen on deaf ears.
If davros is man enough to apologize, you should be man enough to forgive.
If not, you're no better.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Arthur Dent wrote:I seem to remember there being a Theremin on stage (Right hand side) but i dont remember anyone interacting with it. was i just dreaming this or did i actually miss something.

A.Dent.
Anyway, getting back to the TD concert, yes there was a theremin that remained unused. I guess it was going to be part of the encores that were not performed due to the curfew. Somewhere I read that there was to have been a remixed version of Phaedra which used the Theremin. Such a cool instrument, saw Tim Blake use one with Hawkwind at the beginning of june.
Last edited by T4N63R1N3 DR34M on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davros

Post by davros »

Insvims wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:..... your apology has fallen on deaf ears.
If davros is man enough to apologize, you should be man enough to forgive.
If not, you're no better.
This is my apology:
"Colin, I am really sorry if I upset you. I am just telling you how it looked to me. Obviously I got it wrong. At the next UK concert I will find you and apologise to you in person. but are you telling me if i shouted, "Oi mate, get in the queue like everybody else", that you would have been polite in your reply?

I have corrected all my posts, and if you want to you can of course delete yours. i am out of order with the way I have handled this and am not too proud to admit to it.

I will be leaving the forum myself soon, am very fed up with it all.

But first, please accept my apology."

If there is anything out of order here, then will somebody please let me know.

I don't think I can do amymore :(