TANGERINE DREAM - LONDON SHOW 24 JUNE 2012 - SEATED

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

I doubt I will make it now, sent my upstairs ticket back to seetickets in the hope they would exchange for downstairs, that was about 9 days ago and nothing yet. will give them a call tomrorow but I suspect I wont get any joy.

In a way I am not that gutted as over the past year or so my interest has waned somewhat with the amount of releases and re-released material. I dont get the excitment anymore as for me a new album is far too frequent. I am a more of a "less is more" type of guy.

Add to the fact my 2 young kids are growing up fast and what with work and a new challange soon to come I just dont have the time to listen to music as much as I used to which is something that saddens me a bit but family must come first.

Having said all that I wouldnt be surprised if I were to buy another ticket come the end of the week as there is still something special about going to a TD gig and I am aware that with every TD that comes now we are getting closer to that time when TD gigs are a thing of the past sad but true.

so for me its 50/50 whether I will make it but I am sure it will be a great gig anyway.......enjoy everyone.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I won tickets to the June 24th show in LONDON. But unfortunately I am unable to attend. I am scheduled to work that weekend. If anybody is in need of tickets please contact me. These are free tickets. NO charge. I wish I could be there for this one!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Mac cuber transfer

Post by Mac cuber transfer »

bigmoog wrote:even though we all know pretty much (if we is rilly honest) what we are going to see and hear next week...a TD gig in general is not to be missed, as the music, the interactions in the venue, the vibrations in the seating, the fans, the band, the thrum of the merch stall scrum all meld into something unforgettable...the chance of a magic moment is still there in the concert IMHO, however fleeting. I really think all TD fans whether young, old or weird should enjoy the fact that Edgar can still get up on stage and entertain us-we should get to a gig if we can....the clock hasnt stopped ticking yet, you know :oops: :arrow: :arrow:
You are soooooo right (I just needed bit of convincing or was it lack of faith?) Cheers Big Moog and others I'll be seeing you there, also just played Finnigan's wake—that did it —what an album
Mac cuber transfer

please delete
Last edited by Mac cuber transfer on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mac cuber transfer

tdream4ever wrote:I won tickets to the June 24th show in LONDON. But unfortunately I am unable to attend. I am scheduled to work that weekend. If anybody is in need of tickets please contact me. These are free tickets. NO charge. I wish I could be there for this one!
Sorry to hear that tdream4ever, I'm very interested but I'm prevented from sending pm's for some reason
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

tdream4ever, I have had a lot of expenses over the last few weeks so could not afford to go so if the offer of the free tickets is still available I would love to accept your generous offer. I normally have to pay for my "pensioner brother" to attend as well so this would be a concert to far for me.
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Just had this email from SeeTickets.....
We're writing to you regarding your order for TANGERINE DREAMon 24/06/2012 at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire London

Please note there will be no support and show time will be 1900 TANGERINE DREAM will play until 11pm.
Long show, can't wait, assume there will be an interval at that length.

:D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

my ticket got sorted so ill probably go now although the England game is pulling my arm a little bit ;-)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:my ticket got sorted so ill probably go now although the England game is pulling my arm a little bit ;-)

watch both on your smart-phone :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
redziller

Post by redziller »

bigmoog wrote:
cantosis wrote:my ticket got sorted so ill probably go now although the England game is pulling my arm a little bit ;-)

Look at it this way, if they get through you can watch the next game prolly v Germany. If not you'd have given up a TD gig for a let down.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

redziller wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

Look at it this way, if they get through you can watch the next game prolly v Germany. If not you'd have given up a TD gig for a let down.
can always watch the highlights if we win, if we lose I wont be bothered ;-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

If someone were to offer me £500,a scantilly clad Christina Aguilera for the evening,all the beer I could drink and all the pub pies I could eat,I would still go and see TD in concert rather than the football.. TD v Football = NO contest. Edgar in his cowboy hat get's me much more excited :P :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

epsilon75 wrote:If someone were to offer me £500,a scantilly clad Christina Aguilera for the evening,all the beer I could drink and all the pub pies I could eat,I would still go and see TD in concert rather than the football.. TD v Football = NO contest. Edgar in his cowboy hat get's me much more excited :P :arrow:
Collin, we know ..... concerning the excitement :D :D :D

And to BM, you're very right concerning the clockworks of EF.

If you have the opportunity to see TD, do it and enjoy it.

I'm not Brittish, so the choice for me is very easy.

See you all in London, I'm arriving friday in the afternoon.

Peter
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Got an email today saying that the show would start at 19:00, there is no support and that it would finish at 23:00. I'm guessing it's going to be two sets with an intermission.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:If someone were to offer me £500,a scantilly clad Christina Aguilera for the evening,all the beer I could drink and all the pub pies I could eat,I would still go and see TD in concert rather than the football.. TD v Football = NO contest. Edgar in his cowboy hat get's me much more excited :P :arrow:

well the lovely Iris pounding the drums and Linda alwas looking elegant is a lot better than Christina Aguilera anyway.