TANGERINE DREAM - LONDON SHOW 24 JUNE 2012 - SEATED

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Justin wrote:Any info on possible meet and greet with the band after the London show?

Not seen anything, but will probably be one for TDOC members I guess.

Has there been a pre-gig fan-meet venue arranged ?

( :) Two weeks to go :!: )
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Justin wrote:Any info on possible meet and greet with the band after the London show?

yeah. in a pub :P

(o'neills)

and TDOC? no idea. im not a member anymore :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Can't help with the TDOC thing, my card expired at the end of May and I dutifully renewed it but the new card only starts in July. I'm hoping that if there is a meet'n'greet that no-one will look too closely at my card.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

yeah. in a pub :P
Hmm. Probably means there'll be some beer drinking going on I guess :wink:
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

Chris Monk wrote: Can't help with the TDOC thing, my card expired at the end of May and I dutifully renewed it but the new card only starts in July. I'm hoping that if there is a meet'n'greet that no-one will look too closely at my card.
The same here. Eastgate told me there won't be any problems; they will tell the security personnel that all future cards are valid, too. :wink: :D
Members and non-members only please.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TD Eye wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Can't help with the TDOC thing, my card expired at the end of May and I dutifully renewed it but the new card only starts in July. I'm hoping that if there is a meet'n'greet that no-one will look too closely at my card.
The same here. Eastgate told me there won't be any problems; they will tell the security personnel that all future cards are valid, too. :wink: :D
Great news. Saves me worrying too much.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Mac cuber transfer

Post by Mac cuber transfer »

So it's 1 week now before the concert and I find myself in a strange position of wondering if I'll make next weeks show.

Unusually for me I have not bought a ticket yet (I normally do as soon as a gig in the UK is announced) so if I'm going I know I must order soon. It's not that I don't enjoy the music anymore, I do. Maybe I'm just feeling a bit detached at the moment, and at a later juncture I'll reconnect, but I've never before sat out a chance to see the band (since 78) and if I do I know I'll probably regret it, particularly when I read all your comments here. So maybe I should stop procrastinating , bite the bullet and get that ticket.

I'm going to regret it if I don't, aren't I?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mac cuber transfer wrote:So it's 1 week now before the concert and I find myself in a strange position of wondering if I'll make next weeks show.

Unusually for me I have not bought a ticket yet (I normally do as soon as a gig in the UK is announced) so if I'm going I know I must order soon. It's not that I don't enjoy the music anymore, I do. Maybe I'm just feeling a bit detached at the moment, and at a later juncture I'll reconnect, but I've never before sat out a chance to see the band (since 78) and if I do I know I'll probably regret it, particularly when I read all your comments here. So maybe I should stop procrastinating , bite the bullet and get that ticket.

I'm going to regret it if I don't, aren't I?
GO FOR IT!!
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Arthur Dent

Post by Arthur Dent »

I'm starting to get very excited about next Sunday. First time seeing TD live and first time @ Empire.
Justin

Post by Justin »

I'm sure you will have a great night.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

even though we all know pretty much (if we is rilly honest) what we are going to see and hear next week...a TD gig in general is not to be missed, as the music, the interactions in the venue, the vibrations in the seating, the fans, the band, the thrum of the merch stall scrum all meld into something unforgettable...the chance of a magic moment is still there in the concert IMHO, however fleeting. I really think all TD fans whether young, old or weird should enjoy the fact that Edgar can still get up on stage and entertain us-we should get to a gig if we can....the clock hasnt stopped ticking yet, you know :oops: :arrow: :arrow:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Wonder if there will be a tour cup-disc? :idea:
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

sun 24-jun 19:45 Kiev (Oekraïne) England - Italy
(big chance England will play june 24th !!!)

What's more important for the English ???? 8)

To visit TD, or to watch football ???

I think a lot of you are struggling what's most important.

TD and football, last year there was a gig in Manchester ......... :shock:

Maybe a nice suggestion for TD to start the concert one hour earlier.
And whatch all together the game in the break.

After the break second part of the concert and encores.

The Dutch are out , that's a fact !!!

Peter
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

So, who's upstairs and who's downstairs?

I'm upstairs. :cry:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

GlynRichards wrote:So, who's upstairs and who's downstairs?

I'm upstairs. :cry:
I'm upstairs and downstairs. I will also be at the merchandise stall..pointing at goods :oops: :lol: