TANGERINE DREAM - LONDON SHOW 24 JUNE 2012 - SEATED

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:I seem to remember there being a Theremin on stage (Right hand side) but i dont remember anyone interacting with it. was i just dreaming this or did i actually miss something.

A.Dent.
Anyway, getting back to the TSD concert, yes there was a theremin that remained unused. I guess it was going to be part of the encores that were not performed due to the curfew. Somewhere I read that there was to have been a remixed version of Phaedra which used the Theremin. Such a cool instrument, saw Tim Blake use one with Hawkwind at the beginning of june.
I noticed that too and was hoping for some cold-theremin action but alas it was not to be. I think you're right, in that it was going to be used for an encore but wasn't because of the curfew.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
redziller

Post by redziller »

Indeed - got an airing in Berlin. Gagging for that DVD!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

TD Eye wrote:For most of you the London setlist of last Sunday had no surprises I presume. Nevertheless here it is:

First set:

1. The Sensational Fall of the Master Builder
2. Dolphin Dance
3. The Cliffs of Sydney
4. Song of the Whale, Part II
5. Ayumi's Loom
6. Logos 2011
7. Marmontel Riding on a Clef
8. Oriental Haze
9. Love on a Real Train
10. Underwater Twilight
11. Homeless
12. Going West
13. One Night in Space
14. The Silver Boots Of Bartlett Green

Second set:

1. Ricochet 2012 (excerpt)
2. Hoël Dhat The Alchemist
3. Lady Monk
4. Long Island Sunset
5. The Blue Bridge
6. Alchemy of the Heart
7. Warsaw in the Sun
8. Horizon (excerpt)
9. Teetering Scales
10. Transition
11. Das Mädchen auf der Treppe
12. Loved by the Sun
13. Stratosfear '95

Encores:
1. Vivaldi's 4 Seasons (excerpt, if I understood well this has been re-arranged by TQ !) 8)

So the setlist of the Electric Mandarine Tour seems to be rather i d e n t i c a l.
excuse for being dumb, it might have been the beer dulling the aural senses, but wasn't "white eagle" in the second set?
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

xsaram3 wrote:
TD Eye wrote:For most of you the London setlist of last Sunday had no surprises I presume. Nevertheless here it is:

First set:

1. The Sensational Fall of the Master Builder
2. Dolphin Dance
3. The Cliffs of Sydney
4. Song of the Whale, Part II
5. Ayumi's Loom
6. Logos 2011
7. Marmontel Riding on a Clef
8. Oriental Haze
9. Love on a Real Train
10. Underwater Twilight
11. Homeless
12. Going West
13. One Night in Space
14. The Silver Boots Of Bartlett Green

Second set:

1. Ricochet 2012 (excerpt)
2. Hoël Dhat The Alchemist
3. Lady Monk
4. Long Island Sunset
5. The Blue Bridge
6. Alchemy of the Heart
7. Warsaw in the Sun
8. Horizon (excerpt)
9. Teetering Scales
10. Transition
11. Das Mädchen auf der Treppe
12. Loved by the Sun
13. Stratosfear '95

Encores:
1. Vivaldi's 4 Seasons (excerpt, if I understood well this has been re-arranged by TQ !) 8)

So the setlist of the Electric Mandarine Tour seems to be rather i d e n t i c a l.
excuse for being dumb, it might have been the beer dulling the aural senses, but wasn't "white eagle" in the second set?
Indeed and is listed above as Das Mädchen Auf Der Treppe....;-)
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Star Wars (TD Version 2012) was on the setlist of Budapest, but not at Milano and not at London.
was this track on the setist only from Budapest or was it at Berlin, Zurich and Padova too?

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

redziller wrote:Indeed - got an airing in Berlin. Gagging for that DVD!
I take it that it was videoed then? Wouldn't mind seeing that too.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
It was filmed 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
It was filmed 8)
Brilliant. Little disappointed that they didn't film the SBE show, it was a corker.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I take it that it was videoed then? Wouldn't mind seeing that too.
It was filmed 8)
Brilliant. Little disappointed that they didn't film the SBE show, it was a corker.
It was indeed but if Berlin's gig does get released it will be a fine testament to the tour.

With theramin

And an Hoshiko Yamane showing some shifty footwork with a baloon during Vivaldi (which some Germans could learn from (who am I kidding Rooney))
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

redziller wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: It was filmed 8)
It was indeed but if Berlin's gig does get released it will be a fine testament to the tour.

With theramin

And an Hoshiko Yamane showing some shifty footwork with a baloon during Vivaldi (which some Germans could learn from (who am I kidding Rooney))
And do not forget the sword attack of violin :shock: 8)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:
redziller wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Brilliant. Little disappointed that they didn't film the SBE show, it was a corker.

With theramin

I really don't understand the point of violins in these modern times.........

sorry, that should read violence... :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
redziller wrote: It was indeed but if Berlin's gig does get released it will be a fine testament to the tour.

With theramin

Not a good idea to go home to Hoshiko and play up after to much beer :lol: :wink:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

epsilon75 wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: And do not forget the sword attack of violin :shock: 8)

Not a good idea to go home to Hoshiko and play up after to much beer :lol: :wink:
Too right :D

p.s. Sorry, should have introduced myself in the breakfast room at the hotel on the morning after the concert. (Wasn't sure if you knew who I was)
(Me and my friend had a very brief conversation with you and Gary).
We failed (again) to get to the gig in time for the pre-gig meet, although I did see a few familiar faces (from DVDs/concert photos/previous gigs etc).
You were at the stage door as we arrived - just as Thorsten went in.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: I really don't understand the point of violins in these modern times.........

p.s. Sorry, should have introduced myself in the breakfast room at the hotel on the morning after the concert. (Wasn't sure if you knew who I was)
We failed (again) to get to the gig in time for the pre-gig meet, although I did see a few familiar faces (from DVDs/concert photos/previous gigs etc).
Hi Cliff.

I had no idea it was you at the time,but I enjoyed our little chat "albeit a brief one" in the very small breakfast room :oops:

I think Stephen had joined us when we had to leave for home,might have forgotten to say goodbye,sorry if we did.

Yes,we were at the stage door where we had gone to meet a Lady,and we saw TQ there,this was planned and for a specific purpose. Hope all is well with you,and hopefully may catch you for a longer chat if there is another show here some time in the future.

All the best
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

epsilon75 wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Not a good idea to go home to Hoshiko and play up after to much beer :lol: :wink:

Hi Cliff.

I had no idea it was you at the time,but I enjoyed our little chat "albeit a brief one" in the very small breakfast room :oops:

I think Stephen had joined us when we had to leave for home,might have forgotten to say goodbye,sorry if we did.

Yes,we were at the stage door where we had gone to meet a Lady,and we saw TQ there,this was planned and for a specific purpose. Hope all is well with you,and hopefully may catch you for a longer chat if there is another show here some time in the future.

All the best
Very small breakast room, and very small breakfast :lol:

Hopefully there will be more shows to come. That's up to Edgar I guess, but as long as he feels up to it there is always a chance. At the moment he seems full of energy, with the US/Europe tour. :)

Me with Thorsten at RAH: Image

My TD buddy, Paul Wood (aka Woody / Pecker - well, 11 year olds aren't that inventive with nicknames usually ): Image