TD Berlin Admiralspalast 10-5-2012

pb2rdf
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD Berlin Admiralspalast 10-5-2012

Post by pb2rdf »

Just back from the venue.

In short :
Surprise, Linda dressed in her illuminated dress (Royal Albert Hall) and de-electrified by EF.
As a model (Kraftwerk) removed from stage by two men.
Recorded on video, so probably on DVD.
The show was fantastic, EF in good mood.
Including encores and a break, ended after 23:00.
Nice meet and greet (tdoc members)
Jerome was also present in the audience.
The band was removed from stage with a whip by .........
Setlist wil be published by Bianca on this forum.

Spoke to several fans who took pictures, who promissed to publish links on this forum, this topic.

The pre concert meet was around 10 fans.

Next stop : Londen june 24th 2012.

Peter.
Chris Monk

Re: TD Berlin Admiralspalast 10-5-2012

Post by Chris Monk »

pb2rdf wrote:Just back from the venue.

In short :
Surprise, Linda dressed in her illuminated dress (Royal Albert Hall) and de-electrified by EF.
As a model (Kraftwerk) removed from stage by two men.
Recorded on video, so probably on DVD.
The show was fantastic, EF in good mood.
Including encores and a break, ended after 23:00.
Nice meet and greet (tdoc members)
Jerome was also present in the audience.
The band was removed from stage with a whip by .........
Setlist wil be published by Bianca on this forum.

Spoke to several fans who took pictures, who promissed to publish links on this forum, this topic.

The pre concert meet was around 10 fans.

Next stop : Londen june 24th 2012.

Peter.
Sounds like a great show. Wish I'd been there. Roll on June.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

from reliable reports, it seems that the BM missed a classic concert. It's great to know that some UK fans made it :D

london.it beckons, so we will see you there Edgar :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Message source : http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/for ... 252#180252
gerrry_hh wrote:Some pics here --> http://www.frisk.de/page-0869.html (869-902)

It was a nice concert!

Ciao Gerry
Thanks very much Gerry,
Indeed very nice pictures, especial the pictures of Iris and Hoshiko playing in front of the stage. That's the advantage of sitting frontrow !!!

Peter
harmonicaman

Post by harmonicaman »

was a good setlist at Berlin, first set was a good selection. The start was a variation of the Albert Hall Linda Spa piano intro. The night also ended with another piece of theartics with samurai sword - a nice touch.

No special for the tour on sale at the merchandise stall, but I had not bought Macchu Picchu and Booster 5 knowing I'd pick them up at the show. Nice that Macchu is in a full case, a change for the cupdiscs.

Had a little gripe about the show as it was rather quiet, to the point that I wondered if there was a noise restriction on the theatre or becasue it was right next door to the Radio Eins studios ??. I know my hearing is not what it was, combination of army life and lots of gigs. The pther gripe was fpor something out of TD's control - the heat. Berlin did appear to be in the grip of a rather shocking heatwave. Went to the Tuefelberg the day before, my friend who came along wanted to see it and I used to work there, a few times in the 80's and the heat on that hike was oppresive. So a word to the good people at the Admiralspalast Theartre, which I did thing was a beatiful theatre, reminding me somewhat of the Tyne Theatre and Opera House - another excellent Victorian era Theatre - and that word would be air conditioning :wink: . Sat watching TD with rivers running down your face was a little offputting :D . And the rush to the courtyard at the interval spoke volumes that I wasn't alone.

Due to work it doesn;'t look like I can make the London show, but am going to try, but for those attending, if the band do the same set I suspect you will be more than happy.

And I did think EF looked a lot fitter and better than we have seen of late, so I hope his problems are past.

M
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

@all

Managed past days to review all the recordings of the concert at Admiralspalast.
Also those of Shepherd's Bush Empire London, see :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYCToaGh ... e=view_all

View the Admiralspalst playlist (more then 30 minutes ..... :oops: :oops: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTvnI0iC ... e=view_all

The intro with Linda, and the special act of Edgar can be viewed.

Later this year, and hopefull before Xmas the professional recordings of Admiralspalast on DVD !!! :!: :!: :D :D

Looking forward ...

suc6 with viewing.

Peter