Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Don't know if t his has been posted before somewhere on here, but take a look at this interview with Edgar from New York in 2012

Kids radio station by the sounds of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSaNSGnlzh8


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:54 pm
Posts: 1668
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Don't know if t his has been posted before somewhere on here, but take a look at this interview with Edgar from New York in 2012

Kids radio station by the sounds of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSaNSGnlzh8


Quite bizarre. How old is the interviewer?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Jon wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Don't know if t his has been posted before somewhere on here, but take a look at this interview with Edgar from New York in 2012

Kids radio station by the sounds of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSaNSGnlzh8


Quite bizarre. How old is the interviewer?


She's apparently 15. Here's a link to her "about" page on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/PavlinasFanPage

Talk about inspirational teens. This is Pavlina Osta. She's 15, and already an entertainment journalist. She'll be interviewing Big Time Rush tonight at Universal Studios. Check out her stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/user/pavlinamusic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Jon wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Don't know if t his has been posted before somewhere on here, but take a look at this interview with Edgar from New York in 2012

Kids radio station by the sounds of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSaNSGnlzh8


Quite bizarre. How old is the interviewer?


She's apparently 15. Here's a link to her "about" page on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/PavlinasFanPage

Talk about inspirational teens. This is Pavlina Osta. She's 15, and already an entertainment journalist. She'll be interviewing Big Time Rush tonight at Universal Studios. Check out her stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/user/pavlinamusic


Amazing young Lady ..... Hats off 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2024
Location: staying home getting stiff
Hats off indeed and total respect to EF for treating the interview no less seriously

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6 [ 80 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage