Los Angeles & Washington DC concert

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Los Angeles & Washington DC concert

Post by tdream4ever »

Just announced yesterday (April 4) for the Washington DC (July 8) and Los Angeles (July 12). Pre-sales started yesterday and general public will go on sale tomorrow (Friday April 6). Prices are $40 for the DC gig and $40 & $50 for the LA gig. I bought my tickets already for the LA show.
Hope to see some of you at the LA show.
If nobody has looked into a pre gig fan meet for the LA show then I will when I get back from holiday in Budapest (TD gig) the end of next week.
Cheers!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Erik

Post by Erik »

what's the LA venue?
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Erik wrote:what's the LA venue?
Club Nokia. Next to the Staples Center. I believe this venue will seat 2800. The larger venue Nokia LA Theater LA Live (next to Club Nokia) will seat 7100.Club Nokia is more intimate and can be arranged in several seating arrangements. For this concert it looks like the floor will be general admission standing only. The balcony is pretty close to the stage and looks to be a good choice.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!