LONDON - FURTHER TD CONCERT 2012

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:ticket got. :D
I bet you had to give er indoors a bit of your Bockwurst to get that ticket :oops: :P

inflatable moog :P

but i didnt say what the ticket is for :D :?
It is either for that Col-dplay tribute band you are very fond of or the Guildford ex Wormwood Scrubs inmates annual ball :P
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I bet you had to give er indoors a bit of your Bockwurst to get that ticket :oops: :P

It is either for that Col-dplay tribute band you are very fond of or the Guildford ex Wormwood Scrubs inmates annual ball :P

effer :P :P

:wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Got tickets on Level 1 for Mary, brother Angus and I. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So sorry about the possibility some in the Barmy Army may not be able to go. I do so hope you can eventually make it, Stein, Colin et al,... (if I have read the messages right???) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'd come round and pick you to drive you there! Though that might be a problem with Stein. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

Didn't see that Phil Collins was touring with Genesis :wink: :lol:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bigdaveh wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: It is either for that Col-dplay tribute band you are very fond of or the Guildford ex Wormwood Scrubs inmates annual ball :P

Didn't see that Phil Collins was touring with Genesis :wink: :lol:

eff off :P :P :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Justin

Post by Justin »

Tickets booked!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
Justin

Post by Justin »

Typical! MY TDOC membership renewal is due early June!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Will it be the levitation of the BIG MOOG cardboard cut-out or the real thing :P :mrgreen: :wink:

inflatable moog :oops:
:lol: Well I hope you and all the guys and gals have a great time,no concerts for me this time,I was hoping for something much nearer home,sadly it did not arise. Float on and have fun :)
Pooh! Iwas hoping to see you in New York Colin... this missu has decided she wants a trip to the Big Apple. So far, Berlin, NY (?) and London for me this year. Yippeee!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
:lol: Well I hope you and all the guys and gals have a great time,no concerts for me this time,I was hoping for something much nearer home,sadly it did not arise. Float on and have fun :)
Pooh! Iwas hoping to see you in New York Colin... this missu has decided she wants a trip to the Big Apple. So far, Berlin, NY (?) and London for me this year. Yippeee!
The only big apple I will be seeing Glyn is one on my neighbour's tree.
Even if I had the money "which I most certainly have not" there is not a chance I would survive an 8 hour + flight.

TD are and always will be my favorite band,but there come's a time in life where the reality of expenses and other issues put a complete halt on one of life's avid passion's,the well run's completely dry and you can not spend money you have not got.

I wish the band very successful European and USA tour's and I hope the fan's have a great time attending the shows,I am sure it will be as rewarding as it has ever been.

Have fun
8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
Hey Glyn. I think there are a few here on this forum that is planning on a NYC trip to see TD. And to holiday in the Big Apple. I am thinking about NYC to see TD. All depends on the revamped North American schedule. It's just so damn expensive to stay in NYC. I'm sure I'll see a west coast date soon.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Justin wrote:Typical! MY TDOC membership renewal is due early June!
Well spotted. Mine expires May 2012. Better think about renewing it soon.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::D Tickets purchased but I do get fed up with the amount of add-ons. £45 for the ticket, £4.50 booking fee and then a £5.25 transaction fee. That means for two tickets the total charge is £104.25 of which £90 is for the seats and the other £14.25 into their pockets. Me thinks daylight robbery is taking place. Anyway, done and just waiting on news of their New York gig!! :D
I was quited staggered by the cost. I'd like to know what the difference is between a booking fee and a transaction fee and why it totals £9.75. I doubt it's anything to do with the band, most likely down to the venue.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Here's the explanation from Ticketweb, where i bought mine...

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/helpdesk/content/fees.html

Funny thing is, you still get charged the same even if you're printing
an online ticket like i did - so they have no post/packing charges :roll:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Here's the explanation from Ticketweb, where i bought mine...

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/helpdesk/content/fees.html

Funny thing is, you still get charged the same even if you're printing
an online ticket like i did - so they have no post/packing charges :roll:
Still sounds like a con to me. £5 to process a credit card transfer? What a joke. Ever other internet retailer does it for free, that's the nature of the internet, if they didn't they'd lose business. :evil:
ant

Post by ant »

:) For any who may be considering a NYC trip to see TD you may be better finding a hotel in Brooklyn (If they still choose the same venue) as they can be a bit cheaper than Manhattan itself. I am going this Thursday and the cheapest hotel I got (and it's not the greatest) was the Pennsylvania at £130 per night. Still hope to do NYC at start of July too. Love the city and to see TD there too will be fantastic!! :)
Biggus Dickus