LONDON - FURTHER TD CONCERT 2012

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
cantosis wrote:so will this be the only UK date EB or will there be anywhere else? Its good for me cause I live in London but I wouldnt mind a trip somewhere else.
Guys,
This will be the ONLY UK DATE in 2012!!
Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
That's ok, coz that must mean there could be dates in 2013 :wink: :wink: :wink:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

cantosis wrote:so will this be the only UK date EB or will there be anywhere else? Its good for me cause I live in London but I wouldnt mind a trip somewhere else.
Guys,
Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

:cry: theres no way my good lady will travel down to London and theres no way I'd go down without her..so no TD gig for me this year.. :roll:
redziller

Post by redziller »

Guys,
Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Excellent news EB! On my virtual ticket it mentions "plus guests". Is that just standard text or will there be another act?

Cheers!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

redziller wrote:
Guys,
Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Excellent news EB! On my virtual ticket it mentions "plus guests". Is that just standard text or will there be another act?

Cheers!

Hmmm interesting maybe there is a reson why the tickets are a bit more expensive than usual....got me thinking now....PPM in support maybe? Brian May again?.....who knows maybe a standard thing like you say ;-)
ant

Post by ant »

:D Finger ready to hit the keys tomorrow morning (not with O2 so can't get mine earlier unfortunately) to order my tickets. If they manage to keep a New York one for the following Sunday I hope to be there too. Nice One TD. :D
Biggus Dickus
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

This is excellent news :D :D :D

Roll on 9am tomorrow!!!

Apart from the standing, is it all unreserved seating? I've been looking at the venue layout...

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/seatingchart/254468/13638

...and it appears level 3 is unreserved but levels 1 and 2 show as seated...does that mean we can choose our seats? hmmmm :?:

Will be taking the other half for the first time too, can't wait.

117 days to go............let the countdown (and saving!) begin :)
ant

Post by ant »

:lol: By the way EB - London is not in Italy!! :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:This is excellent news :D :D :D

Roll on 9am tomorrow!!!

Apart from the standing, is it all unreserved seating? I've been looking at the venue layout...

...and it appears level 3 is unreserved but levels 1 and 2 show as seated...does that mean we can choose our seats? hmmmm :?:

as far me is concerned : sitting comfortably at a TD gig (unless its at a festival) IS A MUST. After all, Standing up for 3+ hours takes a toll on anyone over 75 :oops:

:wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

bigmoog wrote:

Roll on 9am tomorrow!!!

as far me is concerned : sitting comfortably at a TD gig (unless its at a festival) IS A MUST. After all, Standing up for 3+ hours takes a toll on anyone over 75 :oops:

Hi Big Moog,

This is not going to be a 3h gig - TD will perform 2 hours plus encore. Hey guys, come on, we are all still young and strong, aren't we?:-)
By the way I bet that you will forget 'time' anyway when being in the musical TD cosmos......:-)

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

There is a "Zimmer Frame" hire just down the road ,very cheap rates indeed and you get a free blanket and woolly mittens to keep you warm :idea:
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

I predict that BM will levitate at this gig, hence no need for a seat :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

EDWEIRDO wrote:I predict that BM will levitate at this gig, hence no need for a seat :wink:
Will it be the levitation of the BIG MOOG cardboard cut-out or the real thing :P :mrgreen: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bigmoog wrote:

Roll on 9am tomorrow!!!

Hi Big Moog,

This is not going to be a 3h gig - TD will perform 2 hours plus encore. Hey guys, come on, we are all still young and strong, aren't we?:-)
By the way I bet that you will forget 'time' anyway when being in the musical TD cosmos......:-)

Regards,javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
EB (ADMIN)

:P

hello E.B. 2 hours? plus encores... 3 hours !!!

the BM will be there either sitting, standing or floating :D :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:I predict that BM will levitate at this gig, hence no need for a seat :wink:
Will it be the levitation of the BIG MOOG cardboard cut-out or the real thing :P :mrgreen: :wink:

inflatable moog :oops:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

inflatable moog :oops:
:lol: Well I hope you and all the guys and gals have a great time,no concerts for me this time,I was hoping for something much nearer home,sadly it did not arise. Float on and have fun :)