LONDON - FURTHER TD CONCERT 2012

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Here's the explanation from Ticketweb, where i bought mine...

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/helpdesk/content/fees.html

Funny thing is, you still get charged the same even if you're printing
an online ticket like i did - so they have no post/packing charges :roll:
Still sounds like a con to me. £5 to process a credit card transfer? What a joke. Ever other internet retailer does it for free, that's the nature of the internet, if they didn't they'd lose business. :evil:
Seems to be getting a bigger problem all round these days. I still think the biggest rip-offs I have endured are 39 and 44 euro postage for single tickets,and that was without the addition of the usual fees :oops: :oops:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Here's the explanation from Ticketweb, where i bought mine...

Still sounds like a con to me. £5 to process a credit card transfer? What a joke. Ever other internet retailer does it for free, that's the nature of the internet, if they didn't they'd lose business. :evil:
Seems to be getting a bigger problem all round these days. I still think the biggest rip-offs I have endured are 39 and 44 euro postage for single tickets,and that was without the addition of the usual fees :oops: :oops:
Ouch!!!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Were they the tickets that were hand delivered by Linda and Iris :?: :wink: (But that would not count as a rip-off I guess)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Still sounds like a con to me. £5 to process a credit card transfer? What a joke. Ever other internet retailer does it for free, that's the nature of the internet, if they didn't they'd lose business. :evil:
Were they the tickets that were hand delivered by Linda and Iris :?: :wink: (But that would not count as a rip-off I guess)
:mrgreen: I am sure there would be no complaints from the guys :wink:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Seems to be getting a bigger problem all round these days. I still think the biggest rip-offs I have endured are 39 and 44 euro postage for single tickets,and that was without the addition of the usual fees :oops: :oops:
:mrgreen: I am sure there would be no complaints from the guys :wink:
What? Yours aren't????
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
davros

Post by davros »

Has anyone had their tickets yet?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

davros wrote:Has anyone had their tickets yet?
yes, but a long wait... :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
davros

Post by davros »

bigmoog wrote:
How long ago was it when you recieved them?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

davros wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
How long ago was it when you recieved them?

14th march. :oops:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I had the email from Seetickets today:

Dear MR MONK,

We apologise for the delay in despatching your tickets for your recent order.

You booked to attend TANGERINE DREAM on SUNDAY 24/06/2012

You ordered the following tickets:

Reference xxxxxxxxx:

Your tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them, normally 14 days prior to the event.
Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive, if they have not arrived 5 days before the event contact us on 0871 220 0260
Please do not contact us earlier as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show.

You can continue to track the whereabouts of your order on the following link: http://www.seetickets.com/see/content_t ... sp?tracker

Many thanks,
See Tickets Customer Services

Pretty shoddy really when you consider what I payed for the tickets. :evil:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Got the same email here too.....
ant

Post by ant »

:( Same email for me too. When paying the 'on top' fees we now seem to have to it is a bit off if we then have to wait 10+ weeks to get the tickets. Not impressed I must say. What with that and, surprise surprise, another budget that is only good for the wealthy, it is not good. The arrival of my TD goodies will make up for it though!! :D
Biggus Dickus
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I waited 5 months for my Rush tickets last year.. :x
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

I did one of those "print-it-yourself" tickets, so received it as soon as I finished the transaction.
Probably doesn't look as good as the proper ticket, but then they're generally not all that interesting anyway through these booking agencies.

Best TD tickets I had were the ones for the Inferno premier in Bernau.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the problem imho, is the variety of ticket vendors. I got mine from the venue, but others may have used other sources...when coughing near 50notes per ticket, i think we deserve efficient delivery (the email download to print yerself is a great idea)..... :oops: